Chapter 29

I woke up feeling Aarons breath on the back of my neck. I stretched out and felt kisses on my shoulder blade, "How long do we have till Jack gets here." I yawned out.

"He should be here by twelve." I looked at the time, there was two hours before he would arrive.

"Come on." Grabbing hold of his hand, I tried to guide him with me. I groaned as Aaron refused to leave the warm bed. He chuckled at my attempts and finally I let go of his hand.

"Fine", I walked into the bathroom alone. His head rested on the cool pillow and he watched me walk away, a small smile spread on his face.

Aaron loved getting under my skin, not in an annoying way but playful. He knew I loved it and that's why he would always do it. There was something about it that made me happy.

I subtly heard the door click shut and movement inside of the small room, "So... you decided to get off your ass?"

I chuckled and he cracked a smile still being groggy, "The bed didn't feel the same without you." He said kissing up my neck and jaw. He slowly kissed my cheek and pecked my lips.

Pressing our bodies together, I raised my hand to his hair, slightly pulling. He lightly groaned into my mouth, his hand ran from my waist to my hips. I brought my hand from his chest around his waist.

He pushed back a bit, away from the water. I felt the cold tile on my back and my body arched into his torso. His hand slipped from my hip in between my thighs. "I'm going to do what I want with you and you're not going to make a sound."

I nodded, "Little girl I'm going to need words or I'll leave you right here."

"Yes sir, I understand." He brought his hand higher up, rubbing a finger in between my folds. He slid a finger inside of me with ease. I let out a small gasp, he looked back down at me.

Moving agonizingly slow he started pumping in and out. I savored the way his fingers felt.

A breathy moan escaped my lips and a groan from him. I couldn't take it anymore, I pressed down on his finger; it sent a small shock through my veins. He grabbed my chin, "Did I say you can do that?"

I was about to answer when he shut me down, "No I didn't... now, If you break one more rule then you're going to sit in here alone. Think you can handle that?"

"Yes", he slammed his fingers back in and pumped them quickly. His hand went around my throat and pushed me into the wall more. His hand pressed down on my veins giving me a small light headed feeling, I could still breath through it.

I bit my hand trying to muffle my moans but one escaped. I winced when he pulled out and walked out of the shower.

I couldn't help it, I tried to stop it and he knew that. He knew I wouldn't be able to stay quiet and that was all the fun for him. But from the look of him as he walked out, he wasn't done, he needed attention as well.

Aaron wasn't just going to leave me there, I turned off the shower and dried off. Walking out into the bedroom I pushed him onto the bed. Straddling his lap he moaned at the contact of his cock pressed against my core.

"This isn't part of the deal", I stared back at him and rolled my hips against his dick. I tossed my head back.

"Are you just gonna let me grind on you or are you gonna fuck me." A smirk pulled at his lips. He held onto me and flipped us; Aaron was hovered over me.

"Sit at the top of the bed." He ordered.

"Safe word?"

"Red", it's not the first time I had a safe word. With my ex he definitely pushed the boundaries I was comfortable with. Sex was the one thing he wasn't going to ruin for me, even after I would safe word him there was a certain annoyance that washed over him.