Chapter 11

It was so hot, I was begging for it. His lips grazed mine, I lunged forward and captured his lips.

My tongue sliding into his mouth. He kissed back only to pull away when I was about to get out of his grasp.

He brought me up, making me straddle his lap. His bulge wanted to be released as it pressed against the fabric of his pants.

My pussy was directly over him, practically dripping making a wet spot below me. I made slow movements not wanting him to notice.

I grinded on him, making him groan; he opened his eyes and flipped me over. Hovering over me while holding my hands above my head.

"Stay here", he said roughly. Standing up he walked over to his bag and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

Latching my hands onto the headboard.

His fingers went into the waistband on my underwear and he pulled them down with his teeth, taking his time.

He came back up and peppered kisses along my jaw and down my neck to my breasts. He put his mouth around my nipple, flicking his tongue over it.

I arched my back and hissed through my teeth, "Fuck." His hand made its way down to my pussy.

Teasing me his finger ghosted over my center; he ran his finger up my slit. I moaned his name loudly, his hand went straight over my mouth.

"Baby if you want me to keep going you need to be quiet, can you do that for me."

"Yes, sir." Returning to his movements, slipping a finger into me.

"Baby you're so wet."

I bucked my hips and pleaded for him to keep going. He massaged my walls, finding my g-spot and going continuously over it.

His kisses moved down my stomach till I felt his breath directly over my core. I hummed, "Please."

His tongue was on my clit but he didn't move it. I bucked my hips to urge him and he took it. Crying out, "Aaron please take the cuffs off."

Aaron looked up at me and agreed to take off the cuffs, "You have to ask permission to touch me." With that he returned to what he was doing.

His fingers were pumping in and out when my stomach started to tighten. My orgasm came closer and closer as he went down on me.

"Aaron I-", I couldn't speak but he knew I was close. Just as I was about to cum he stopped.

I whimpered and he looked up at me; his eyes were dark with lust and something else.

"I'm not done with you yet." He mumbled.

"Get on your knees." He ordered and I was quick to obey. Getting on my knees I untied his pajamas pulling them down and throwing them across the room.

Aaron teased me, slowly removing his boxers. His cock was twitching with just my breath on it.

"Open", he ordered again. He shoved his dick in my mouth. Grabbing my hair to make the movements himself.

I was just something to get him off but I wasn't mad at it. The taste of his pre cum spread throughout my mouth, urging me to do the work myself.

I grabbed his dick and pumped what I couldn't fit. He looked down at me and I met his gaze as I took all of him.

I relaxed my throat taking it; I gagged around him making him pulse in my mouth. His thighs tightened, he was about to cum and I stopped, standing up to face him.