Chapter 35

The bed dipped while I shifted around trying to go back to sleep. It wouldn't happen, I needed something to calm my nerves. To get some stress relief.

Rolling over yet again, he wrapped his arms around me, hoping it would settle me down. It did for half an hour, eventually I faced him. "You awake." I said.

He hummed in response.

Leaning forwards I pecked his lips. Soon his tongue slipped into my mouth. He was getting rougher, more aggressive which normally I would be all for it but it was too much.

His hands moved to my hips and forced me towards him, I chuckled into his mouth, "We're not on a timer Aaron."

His kisses were getting harsher the longer he was on me. My hands traveled up his torso, going to his shoulders. I needed a breath.

When I tried to push away he got on top of me, "Aaron calm down."

Then I heard a dark chuckle

His face illuminated in the light when he picked himself up... it wasn't Aaron.

Panic spread in my body and fear ran through my veins. He was back and yet again I couldn't stop it. with the weight on my hips, I couldn't move my legs in any direction.

His palm connected with my throat, "Remember last time, you loved this didn't you." Leaning down, the pressure on my neck grew greater.

"This time you're not going to fight, you're going to take it like a nice little bitch."

His fingers moved my thighs apart, I whimpered in distress. The cries for help wouldn't escape my mouth.

Aaron opened his eyes and got up from the couch in a hurry when he heard me. In the dream I couldn't speak but my body was well aware that it was able to. I was trying to swat the invisible threat away from me.

He rushed into the room and saw me in a panic, crying for help. Going to my side like a magnet, he gripped my arms. "Y/n, I'm right here. Y/n I need you to stop! He can't hurt you."

"Don't fucking touch me!", Aaron held me upright holding my wrists together so I couldn't hit him. My eyes were met with his, tears were gliding down my cheeks.

I yanked my arms away from him and pulled the blanket over my body and chest. Aaron sat next to me on the bed, staring at my scared state.

After a few quiet moments, I took deep breaths and he finally said something. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

His sight dropped down in sorrow. Aaron looked at me the way he did when he knew I was lying, which used to be cute. Now the meaning shifted, I wasn't hiding about what I wanted, I was trying to hide the fact that I was slipping deeper into the cracks. I was depressed.

"Y/n... you're not okay." He spoke softly and I didn't protest when he left the room and came back with his blanket and pillow.

He settled on the floor, next to the bed. I laid back down and looked over to the side, he gazed up at me, "I'm right here."

____

I looked into the mirror and observed my body, the markings, scars, bruises. Some were faded like the one around my neck, but my legs were covered from where I hit the concrete and where his hands were positioned.

Purple, green, and yellow was spread along my torso. The door was open and the lights were off, I saw Aaron sleeping on the floor.

I felt like a complete asshole, he wanted to help but he could only do so much.