seven

I sit in my dorm and read for a while until I hear the bell ring out in the corridors. So I head to Divination. I've always hated that class.

Before class starts I come in and sit with a Ravenclaw but she sees one of her friends and leaves me alone at my desk.

As class progresses I get more and more tired. But finally the bell rings. I go back to the common room and go right back upstairs.

I change out of my uniform to shorts and a baggy sweatshirt.

I was so ready for the end of the week. Christmas break was approaching. I was going to go home to my parents for Christmas then me and Mione are going to the Weasleys. Mione has a little thing for Ron.

I did my Transfiguration homework and my DADA homework. DADA is my best subject yet. See I didn't need Malfoy to tutor me i'm just fine on my own. Just as I thought of that I heard a knock on my door. Loud banging progressed and I said "Ok! I'm coming"

I open up the door and there he is. Tall, puffy-eyed once again, and shivering.

"Go away" I try to shut the door but he stops it with his hand.

"Y/n p- please let me in" He whimpers.

"Are you gonna spread another rumor about me" I ask crossing my arms.

"Y/n please just let me in and I will tell you everything" He coos rubbing his face.

"Can i trust you?" I question placing my head on the door.

"Yes" He looks down.

I place my hand on his chest. "If you spread a rumor about me I will hurt you" I say.

He walks in and i light a few candles that I have in my room.

"Are you hot?" I ask opening my closet.

"Bit" He says sitting on my bed.

"Here" I toss him a shirt.

"I'm not wearing your clothes" He laughs.

"Chill it's Cedric's" I say.

"Cedric? As in Cedric Diggory the dead one" He questions.

"Yes that Cedric" I giggle.

"You and Him?" He questions.

"Yes" I roll my eyes.

"Ew" He scoffs.

He reluctantly takes off his shirt to reveal his six pack.

"Stare much? He slides the shirt on.

"I- I- " I stutter.

"I- I-" He mocks.

"Shut up" I sit beside him on the bed.

"So what's wrong" I ask him in a serious tone.

"Well I-" He says before I cut him off.

"Draco-" I look at his forearm.

"Is that-" I gulp.

"Y/n I-" He says tears forming in his eyes.

"You're one of them?" I question.

"My father forced me" He crys.

"Draco I'm so sorry" I hug him.

He hugs me back. "No Y/n I'm the one who is sorry, I treated you horrible."

I put the hug and look him in the eyes.

Then he kisses me.

And to my surprise I kiss him back.

He breaks the kiss. "Do you want this" He asks.

"Yes, Draco" I coo.

He slowly kisses me then on my jawline. Then my neck. Then back to my lips.

I break the kiss. "Are you tired" I ask.

"Extremely" He weak smiles.

I get up and walk over to my chest. "Here" I hand him a pair of Cedrics sweatpants.

"Dang Y/n do you have his whole wardrobe" He weak laughs.

"I guess you could say that" I giggle softly.

As he changes I say. "I like this side of you."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well I put it this way, you act all tough on the outside but on the inside your just you know, soft" I coo.

"Oh shut up" He laughs picking me up.

I let out a giggle and wrap my legs around his waist. He lays me softly on my queen sized bed and climbs in with me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he does the same around my waist. He kisses my forehead and we fall to sleep.

A/N

finally, they like each other. Feel free to leave suggestions or constructive criticism in the comments it is welcome. And also i wanna know what you guys think of the story so far😃