eight

I wake up and hear my shower running. Draco must be in there. After sitting in bed for a while the shower turns off and i see Draco with a towel around his waist.

"You're up" He looks over at me.

"What time is it" I ask.

"Around noon." He says grabbing clothes I assume he brought into my room this morning.

"Draco!" I get up and slap his cheek.

"We have school!" I shriek.

"OW! and Y/n we don't have school..we're off for the rest of the week until winter break starts and we can go home." He says.

"Oh..wanna go to Hogsmeade" I ask smiling.

"No." He says.

"Why" I give him puppy dog eyes.

"Cause you slapped me" He says.

"Your so dramatic I'm sorry" I kiss his cheek.

"Fine i'll go" He laughs.

"Ok i'll get ready" I say heading to the bathroom.

I hope in the sorry to see Dracos bottles of shampoo and body wash. I see a price tag on one of his shampoo bottles. The label on the front reads. Purple Shampoo for bleached hair keep your hair blonde even though it's unnatural. I slap my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh. I turn it over and the price is 90 galleons.

"Of course" I mumble.

I get done in the shower and blow dry my hair and put it in a low bun pulling two strands framing my face. I do my normal make-up and put on a slytherin sweater and black jeans with some combat boots.

"Let's go" I say walking out of the bathroom.

Once we get to hogsmeade he asks.

"Where do you want to go"

"Three Broomsticks, I craving butterbeer" He smile.

We walk into The Three Broomsticks and a bunch of smells hit me in the face. "Do you want anything?" I ask grabbing my wallet.

"No, I'm paying" He grabs my wallet and puts it back in my purse.

"Draco-" I try to grab him before he walks up to the bar and says.

"Two medium butterbeers please" I says handing the waiter 10 galleons.

"I don't like you" I say as he walks back to me.

We walk further into the pub to try and find a seat. "Look" I say pointing to Mione,Ron, and Harry.

"No Y/n" I say dragging him to the table.

"Mione" I say sitting my her then Draco sits beside me.

"Y/n!" She looks over. "Draco" Her smile fades away.

"What is he doing here" She mouths as Draco looks around the pub.

"I'll explain later" I mouth back.

Soon after our butterbeers come.

"Here have the rest of mine i have to do something i'll see you later" Draco kisses my cheek and walks into a door in the pub.

"Strange" I say drinking he rest of his butterbeer wiping my mouth.

"Y/n we're going back to the castle, wanna come?" Ron asks getting up.

"Ok" I smile getting up and putting my coat on.

As we're walking back i notice Katie Bell in front of us. She seems to be holding a necklace. An ugly looking one. But i look away until I hear screaming. And Katie is being dragged on the ground (DRAG HERRR) then she gets taken up into the air until she falls back down on the snow.

"Oh my God" I mumble as Hagrid comes up behind us.

"Don't touch anything" He says picking up Katie.

A/N

Ok that was really that was really short but i promise the next chapters will be longer😎also if you want to follow me on tiktok it's @ darkacademiabebe i literally hate that username what was i thinking but oh well.