thirty-five

May 2, 1998

We make it out of the Room of Requirement.

"Y/n come on" Draco motions me to come.

"Draco I need to stay with my sister" I say walking to him slowly.

"Please Y/n, I need you to come" He grabs me hand.

"No, Draco I need to be with my sister" I pull my hand away.

"Fine" He says then walks away. Emotionless.

"Your a bloody idiot did you know that" Ron says breathlessly.

"No time to chat let's go" Harry says.

"Y/n, you need to go help the others okay" Mione says gripping my shoulders.

"Yes, Mione" I says giving her a big hug.

"Stay safe" I say running back into the castle.

I look up at the sky and the forcefield over the castle is breaking. The Death Eaters are here.

———————

I run to the bridge.

I see Neville standing there.

"Neville" I yell.

"Y/n! You shouldn't be here their coming!" He yells back looking the other ways.

I run next to him. "Then I'll help" I give me a sincere smile.

"Their here" He says pointing to the ginormous crowd of people.

"Bloody Hell" I whisper.

Some try to run through the fore field but quickly turn to piles of nothing.

"Yea! You and who's army!" Neville yells

They stand there for a second. One of them steps
through the forcefield. Nevilles and Mine eyes widen and we take a step back. Then they start chasing after us. Neville and I quickly turn around and sprint. I use a spell to break the bridge and the back of it begins falling.

Neville and I quickly catch on to what was left of the bridge.

"Neville! Y/n" Ginny screams standing there with a bunch of other Gryffindors.

We quickly pull ourselves out.

"That went well" Neville says out of breath.

——————

I quickly find Ron and Hermione who are opening the Chamber.

"Y/n I told you to stick with the others!" She whisper yells.

"Yea you did, but if I die i'm gonna die with my sister" I smile.

She rolls her eyes sarcastically as we enter the chamber.

I walk in and see the skeleton of the Basilisk.

"Bloody Hell, Harry fought off that thing" I whisper.

Ron runs out to it and pulls out a tooth from its mouth.

He brings it up and hands it to Mione.

"You do it" He rubs her shoulder.

"I can't" She says skeptically.

"Yes you can" He says.

He places one of the Horcruxes on the ground slowly. Then the his the horcrux with the tooth sending it away from us. Then a big wave of water crashes on us. Making us soaking wet. I turn around and Ron and Hermione look at eachother for a moment. Then they kiss.

It was very awkward to say the least.

"Um" I tap my foot.

"Oh uh, yea your here" Ron breaks the kiss.

"Ya think?" I say as we run out of the chamber.

"Let's find that bloody snake" Ron yells.

—————

We make it to the courtyard with Harry. All we see is fire and things crashes to the ground. We barely get missed by a big troll. By ducking behind a piece of what seems to be a piece from the castle. We run through the crowds of people. And see Greyback.

"No" I yell and Hermione casts a spell sending him away revealing Lavender Brown. Dead.

We quickly get to other building where we hear Snape talking to Voldemort. We crouch down and listen in.

"You have preformed extraordinary magic with this wand, My Lord, in the last few hours alone" Snape says in his monotone voice.

"No, no I am extraordinary but the wand resist me"
We hear Voldemort say.

"There is no wand more powerful, Olivander said it himself, tonight when the boy comes it will not fail you i'm sure of it, it answers to you, and you only"
Snape says trying to convince him.

"Does it" Voldemort questions though he knows the answer.

"My Lord" Snape replys.

"The wand, does it truly answer to me? Your a clever man Severus surely you must know. Where does it's true loyalty lie?" Voldemort slowly walks around him.

"With you of course, My Lord" Snape says slowly.

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly because i am not it's true master. The Elder Wand answers to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore Severus while you live the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine, you've be a good and faithful servant Severus, but only I can live, Forever" Voldemort says before slicing his throat with the wand.

Snape falls to the ground.

"Nagini KILL"

Then more hits against Snape. Making me wince.

We walk inside to room and see Snape. Barely breathing. Harry walks up to Snape and puts his hand on Snapes neck.

"Take them, please" Snape points to his tears.

"Give me something, a flask anything" Harry says pointing to Mione who hands him a vial.

Harry puts the vial to Snapes eye and collets the tears. He slowly mumbles to Harry what to do with the tears. I couldn't quite her what he was saying.

"You have you mothers eyes." Snape slowly lets out a sigh then he passes.

Then a ear piercing sound occurs. I slap my hands over my ears.

"I do not wish this ever drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste, I now command my forces to retreat, Harry Potter I now speak to you directly to you on this night you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself there is no greater dishonor, join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate if you do not do this I shall KILL every last Man, Woman, and child, who tries to conceal you from me." Then silence.

A/N

this is the only time i will be posting today i will be working on the 2 chapters to come out tomorrow the last ones to be exact so get ready for that. I love you guys and tysm for reading my story and voting :)