ten

i lied i'm writing this chapter.

We both touch the port key and with a few twist and turns we finally make it in front of the manor.

"Bloody Hell i'm gonna throw up" I say holding my stomach.

"Come on it wasn't that bad" Draco laughs grabbing my hand.

I was so sick I didn't even realize the ginormous house i was standing in front of. "Bloody hell" I say looking at the house in awe.

He make it to the gate and Draco whispers something and it opens. We make it to the huge double doors and knock. Then Mrs.Malfoy opens the door.

"You must be Ms.Granger" She smiles hugging me.

"You must be Mrs.Malfoy" I laugh.

"Oh please dear call me Narcissa" She smiles welcoming me in.

"Lucius will be back later" Narcissa says.

"Urgent call from the ministry" She says.

Narcissa pulls me aside from Draco.

"Draco dear, carry her things to her room" Narcissa speaks softly to him.

"Alright Dear, I know your a muggleborn but Lucius can't know so i'm just going to tell him your a half-blood is that okay?" She says.

"Yes, that's perfectly fine" I smile.

But deep down inside I was nervous what if he asks about my family? What do i tell him. Sorry I don't know any of my family.

I quickly make my way up the grand staircase and find Draco.

"Let me lead you to our room" He says placing his hand out.

"You're so stupid" I laugh.

"Oh yea" He questions.

"Yea" I stand there firmly crossing my arms.

"We'll see about that" He says then throws me over his shoulder.

"Draco stop it" I squeal slapping his back.

"Nope" He laughs.

After a few twist and turns we make it to a room. He sets me back on the ground and opens the door. I enter the room and it smells like Draco. The room has a black interior. Literally almost everything is black. I lay on the comfiest bed ever and take off my shoes.

"You hungry" Draco asks.

"No, not really still feeling sick after that portkey trip" I say taking off my shirt and putting on a baggy one.

"Well when Father comes home he'll want to see you so you kinda have to go to dinner" Draco says looking at me from the bathroom.

—————

Draco and I lay in bed for a few hours. I look at his clock and it's about six pm.

"Father should be home by now" Draco says getting up.

I put on my collared shirt and pleated skirt again and fix my hair. Draco and I walk downstairs to the dining room.

"Oh you two are just in time dinner is ready" Narcissa says.

"Lucius, dinner is ready" She calls out.

I sit down beside Draco at the table.

"Ah you must be Ms.?" Lucius places out his hand for me to shake it.

"I- uh- RoseMarie" I quickly say.

"Lovely" He sits at the head of the table.

Dinner is mostly silent. Nobody really talks which is strange to me since my family and I talk all the time at dinner.

"So Draco how's school" Narcissa asks wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"It's fine Mum" He answers with sort of an attitude.

Lucius drops his fork making a loud sound.

"Draco we've talked about this attitude with your mother be respectful" He greets through his teeth.

I just look down at my food and continue eating.

Once dinner is over the house elves come and take our plates and me and Draco get up.

"Goodnight Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy" I smile at both of them.

"Goodnight" Narcissa hugs me then kisses Draco on the cheek.

Draco and I head upstairs to our room. I slide off my skirt and shift and walk over to Dracos closet to steal a black shirt.

"I saw that" He smirks.

The shirt is baggy and go past my thighs so I decide to sleep in that and my underwear. I climb into bed with Draco.

I draw shapes on his bare chest until we both fall asleep.

That was super short ew.