thirty-four

May 2nd, 1998 6:00.

It was passed dusk.

"Y/n" Ginny snaps her fingers.

"Sorry, Gin, I was zoned out" I smile at her.

"Snape has called a meeting in the Great Hall, come on" She pulls me up of the couch."

——————

Everyone was in four rows of lines, as we walked into the Great Hall.

Snape walks into the front and as we stand in front of him. He stands there for a second.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour" He says in his monotone voice.

"It's come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade" He states then whispers fill the room.

I gulp and look over at Neville. He gives me a confused look and I raise an eyebrow.

"Now, Should anyone, Student or Staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity and of their transgression, furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty." He says breaking the silence.

"If anyone here has any knowledge of Mr.Potters movements this evening I invite them to step forward.." He walks through the rows of students.

"Now"

Then steps echo through the crowd and everyone gasps.

"It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies we still have a bit of security problem headmaster.." Harry's voice fills the room.

A slight smirk appears on my face. Then the Order of the Phoenix steps through the doors of the Great Hall. I see Hermione and smile. She's okay!

"I'm afraid it's quite extensive, how dare you stand where he stood." Harry says aggressively.

The student slowly step backward. "Tell them how it happened that night, tell them how you looked him in the eye a man who trusted you and killed him" Harry yells.

"tell them"

Without warning Snape pulls out his wand pointing it at Harry. Mcgonagall pushes Harry out of the way and steps forward facing Snape. Everyone gasps even me. He hesitates put points it at Mcgonagall. The Order pulls theirs out as well, just in case. Mcgonagall casts a spell of fire at Mcgonagall. Snape repels it. But doesn't cast a spell back. And then over and over. Then he uses one of her spells that she casted against him to kill the Death Eaters behind him. Then out of nowhere he flys out of the Great Hall shattering the window. The student erupt in cheer.

Harry steps in front of everyone but falls to the ground.

"Potter" Mcgonagall says looking down at him.

The Great Hall turns dark and everyone goes silent.

Then screams.

There's a little girl in the corner, she appears to be a year one, with her hands over her ears and she's screaming at the top of her lungs. Then screaming over on the other side of the Great Hall. Then whispers from Voldemort.

"I know that many of you would want to fight some of you many even think that fight is wise, give me Harry Potter, do this and none shall be harmed, give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched."

I have my hands over my ears. It hurts to hear.

"Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded, you have one hour"