twenty-nine

April 29, 1998.

"Bug, please you have to go tell the others" Draco begs getting my trunk.

"Draco no I'm not leaving!" I try to stop him from packing my things.

He cups my face. "Bug, please"

"Draco I want to stay with you" A tear streams down my face.

"Snape is the headmaster, Hogwarts is gonna fall apart if you don't go" He starts tearing up.

As much as I didn't want to admit it. He was right. Hogwarts is gonna fall apart. So we began packing my things. Draco made sure to distract his parents so I could sneak out. Once we get outside the Manor that's when i tear up.

"Once we get out of this, we'll be living in the castle you always wanted" He cry's.

I couldn't talk because i was crying so I just nod.

"I-I love you Draco" I say kissing he lips.

"I love you too, Bug" He kisses my cheek.

Then I apperate.

To my parents.

I unlock the door and walk in.

They are on the couch drinking tea. I look at all the picture frames. None of them have me and Mione in them. They don't remember me or her at all. And they'll never remember us. Ever.

I let that thought sit for a second. But I walk out and shut the door quietly. Wiping the few tears I shed. I couldn't cry. My parents are safer now. They can't get hurt. From anyone.

I stand outside our house and take one last look. Then apperate to Hogwarts.

I walk inside the Great Hall. Everyone is eating lunch laughing having a good time. They don't know what's yet to come. I walk to the Gryffindor table. Ginny, Neville, and Luna are sitting there.

I motion them to follow me. We walk into the Gryffindor common room and I take a seat on the plush red couch.

"Y/n? Are you okay" Ginny asked placing her hand on my arm.

I swallow the lump in my throat. "He's coming" I stutter.

"Who" Neville asks concerned.

"Voldemort" I whisper.

"We have to tell everyone" Luna says.

"It will be like when Harry said Voldemort was back year 4, no one believed him." I say.

"What about Mcgonagall?" Ginny says.

"I don't even think she'll believe us" I hug a throw pillow.

"It's worth a try i guess" I say getting up.

AHHH JESJEJSJSJDB OK IM SCARED HOW IM GONNA DO THIS LAST FEW CHAPTERS SNSNDNDNDNDD DJDJDND AHHH

please don't leave me / -d.m☾On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara