Ā¹Ā². į¶ Ź³įµ’įµ įµŹø į¶ įµƒįµ—Ź°įµ‰Ź³, įµ–įµ—. ā±ā±.

༉˚*ೃ ¹². 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐏𝐓. 𝐈𝐈!

𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀 swept down towards the ocean on his six legs and currents of air, remarkably more graceful than a giant ten-ton bison should be. Luli's plaits rippled around her head as the wind rushed past the three mounted in the animal's saddle. The moon glinted in a wink of a crescent over their heads. It bathed the entire scene in a cold shade of blue.

          The sky bison drew up to a stop alongside the prison—hovering right beside the bars to the courtyard, in which Luli could see a variety of earthbenders, mostly older people, sleeping on the floor. A frown pressed onto her features. "Those poor people," she murmured, quiet in the night's wind.

          Out of all of them, Aang was the one to stand. "I'll go get her," he whispered to them, before jumping nimbly up onto the platform with his airbending. He squeezed through the poorly placed bamboo bars and disappeared into the night. It left Sokka and Luli to sit in wait, with Momo tucked against the firebender's warm chest. He was sleeping soundly despite the current prison break that was underway. The small creature shivered a bit in the cold air—Luli drew him closer towards her firebender heart, wrapping him up in her sleeves.

          They waited in silence for the other two kids to return. Lights from a watchtower swung periodically past them, just shooting too far to spot Appa, and trailing across the roiling black ocean. Luli's heart was thudding palpably. Her first prison break.

          A few moments passed before footsteps came towards where the sky bison was positioned. Luli and Sokka shared a quick glance before he grabbed his boomerang from his back, and Luli pointed her fists towards the shapes coming into clarity through the darkness. Despite expecting a fight, it was only Aang and Katara. "Thank Agni, you're alright," said Luli, despite herself. Katara wasn't roughed up, not even a little.

          "Your twelve hours are up, where's Haru?" asked Sokka, gesturing with his arms. "We've got to get out of here." Aang hopped through the bars onto Appa's saddle, squashing in beside Luli and Momo—who had still not woken up—but Katara didn't budge.

          Her lips were twisted downwards, eyebrows curved up in worry. "I can't."

          Sokka held out a hand to his sister. "We don't have much time. Get on!"

          "This place is crawling with guards," added Luli, watching as the searchlights came dangerously close to where they were stood. Yet, she inched towards Katara at the ledge. "Where's Haru? Is he not here?"