įµ’āø. įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ‰įµƒŹ³įµ—Ź° į¶œā±įµ—Źø įµ’į¶  įµ’įµįµƒĖ¢Ź°įµ˜.

༉˚*ೃ ᵒ⁸. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐔!

𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 city of Omashu with a grumpy and reluctant Sokka and Katara proved to be rather testy. Luli had gotten in once before, but it had taken at least two tries with two different guards, and even then she'd been a lone traveller pretending she'd been selling tea. Now, there were two Water Tribe kids, an Earth Kingdom girl with amber eyes if you looked just close enough, and a clearly twelve-year-old boy with sky bison fluff as hair and a moustache trying to act like their grandfather. It wasn't exactly how Luli would have attempted it—but then again, she didn't exactly have much a say in this situation right now.

          It was even harder with the fact that both siblings kept giving her side-glares out of the corner of their eyes, visibly suspicious. Luli stomped on Sokka's toe. "Stop looking at me," she hissed as they approached the gigantic gate. "You look really suspicious." She'd changed out of her Kyoshi Warrior uniform and back into her regular Earth Kingdom clothes, just as Sokka had changed into his Water Tribe's. And now they were really an odd bunch.

          "Hey! Don't step on me!"

          The guards, to whom Aang had introduced himself as Bonzu Pippinpaddleopsicopolis III—Agni help them—looked at the arguing Sokka and Luli suspiciously, their eyebrows raising. Katara stepped in front of them, acting surprisingly composed, with her hands clasped together in front of her. "Cousins—always getting on each other's nerves. You know how they are." Katara rolled her eyes, feigning a fond smile, but when she tilted her head back to glance at the two, she shot Luli a withering glare. Luli's mouth snapped shut, as did Sokka's. It seemed she had the same effect on both of them.

          They exchanged a wide-eyed glance as the lead guard pointed to Katara. "You seem like a responsible young lady. See that your grandfather and other relatives stay out of trouble." Sokka took the chance to stomp down on Luli's shoe in the same way she had his, and she almost yelled out. He gave her a satisfied grin as she reeled up her arm and elbowed him hard in the side of the gut. The grin turned to a wheeze of pain. "Enjoy Omashu," finished the guard, stretching his arm out towards the earth wall.

          "We will!" smiled Katara, walking on ahead with Aang.

          The other two followed in pursuit, Luli keeping her head down. They'd gotten almost to the gates when the guard's voice rung out, "Wait a minute!" Both Luli and Sokka stopped in their tracks. A hand came down on Sokka's shoulder and spun him around—Luli turned too, half expecting a fight. Her red-scale necklace was hidden mostly under the collar of her Earth Kingdom clothes, but if they suspected she was Fire Nation... Her hands were clenched into fists at her side. "You're a strong young boy," pronounced the guard. "Show some respect for the elderly and carry your grandfather's bag." His voice was stern, and Sokka visibly deflated in both relief and despair as Aang grinned.