The Firefly

Once the stars in the sky wanted to see the morning. The stars never seen the morning before. But they've heard about the morning from the sea, trees and mountains.
They really wanted to see the morning sky. But nobody wanted to take them to see the morning and the sun.
They were so sad. They talked a lot about the morning. The  rising sun through the mountains, the blooming flowers, People working hard in the morning, Children playing together, and birds flying and singing. They really wanted to see them. They impatiently talk about the morning. They imagined the morning. They started to miss the morning really very much.

One night, a bug felt pity about the stars who are dreaming to see the morning and It came with it's friends and carried the Stars to see the morning

One night, a bug felt pity about the stars who are dreaming to see the morning and It came with it's friends and carried the Stars to see the morning. They rest on the lily stems, so stars can see the morning very clearly.

 They rest on the lily stems, so stars can see the morning very clearly

Also some of them rest on top of the bushes. The only thing the bugs wanted was to show the morning to the Stars.
How ever the stars looked over to see the morning. Finally, the sun started to arose. The shining, reddish and orangish wide sun arose through the mountains and looked

at the ground. The flowers started to bloom like they were waiting for the sun's calling.It was like a mom waking up her children. The shadow of the sun got in to the sea and reflected like there's another sun in the sea. Birds started to sing and dance all over the sky. Children went to school and started to play until the morning bell ring in the school.
People started to work hard to earn for them.
Stars were amazed by the sights. Bugs took them to see each and everything in the day.
But, when the evening arrives the stars were really tired. They wanted to return to the night and rest. But, they couldn't, because the bugs were tiered too.
So the bugs rest on the leaves before

start their night journey to sky.
The night arrived more quickly than they imagined.
The bugs started to fly to the sky. But they were way too slower than they imagined.
"look! there are stars on t66hose bugs! see!" Children screamed at them.
"see! they are like they having fire on their back!" another screamed.
"fireflies! fireflies!" They screamed in a row.
Finally, the fireflies could keep the stars in the night sky where they belong. So the stars gifted the bugs some shine of the stars.
"Thank you for taking us to see the morning!" stars thanked the fireflies.
Fireflies return to the earth in the early morning.
They worked hard in the morning and when they go to sleep and rest in the night, they couldn't because of there shining light.
After that Fireflies never came to see the morning.