The Wicked Witch

Once Upon a time there lived a witch. She had a green skin and an old face. She often wore a black dress and a black hat with a purple bow tied on it.
She loved her outfit because she can make people scared with her look.
She loved to listen to the screams of others. So she went out in the mid night, and bought animals in to her cottage. She put them inside the cages and often look at the innocents and laughed. She made  people scream and children  scared and had a huge fun.
One day she saw the reflection of her face from a pond.
"ha!? I've gotten older!" she said to herself.
"I will be living a long life!" she whispered.
" ha!? Long life!?kind of this!? a long life full of sins and sad memories!" The angel inside her spoke.
"You damn angel! shut up! I didn't ask anything from you! If you can't die then live a quiet life!"She scold at her. So the angel be quiet and lied inside the witch.
One night she started to make the soup,the soup to become young again.
She took some mice from the mouse cage while other mice are screaming, because they missed their friends. Witch was happy to see them screaming.
Then the witch took some frogs from the frog basket and others started to cry. witch was happy that they were  crying.
She only had three pigeons, she took two out of the cage and put them inside the boiling soup.
She stir and stir and stir it while the soup is boiling like the hell's door.

The soup boiled making bubbles and a huge gray smog all over the cottage. The cottage started to become so stinky that nobody could breathe with that smell.
"finally! I'm done!" she said. she turned around to scream at the animals who were screaming inside the cages, but suddenly her dress got to the broomstick and it fall  on the pot  then the pot cracked and the soup spit away everywhere.and the witch stuck in the burning soup and she burned and dead.
Everyone there supposed she would scream and cry, but she didn't scream neither cry. She just died in the ocean of soup.
"ah! the Wicked Witch died!" the squirrel said.
"wow! she really dead! I am so happy to see her death! she pulled my friends into fire infront of my eyes!I am so happy to see her death!"said a mouse.
Everybody were happy that the witch dead. But the only remaining pigeon! she was still crying.
"why are you still crying even after the witch is dead!?"asked the toad.
" why would I be happy!? The witch died, and the angle inside her died too! and my friends they will never returned."
" why should you care! she never let that angle come out!"said the mice.
" no, she first tried the angle, can't you remember you ate her all food and clothes when she was an angel!"
" I didn't do anything!" said the frogs and the toads.
" can't you remember you ate all of her friends, the dragonflies!?"
"we didn't know.... ,yeah that's right! we should've think of it before we did so" said the  frogs and toads.
"then what about you!?"
" I ate all the grains in her fields!"
" wow! why we were so creul at her!"
" it's not the time to think about the past! let's try to find a way to get out of here!" said the monkey.
" Can't you see!? the key is on the table, we can't reach it! so, figure it out, we are going to die from hunger," said the pigeon.
" yeah, at least the witch feed us!" said the sparrow.
" what did we do!?" they started to cry again.