The Dragon Prison

Once upon a time there was an egg. The egg suddenly cracked and a tiny, little, cute  chick popped up! The eggshell was still on her head! she jumped out of the eggshell to see the marvaoulas world around her.

 The egg suddenly cracked and a tiny, little, cute  chick popped up! The eggshell was still on her head! she jumped out of the eggshell to see the marvaoulas world around her

She started to walk around, She saw a cute little duck near a lake.
" Hi! I just came out of the egg! can you  become my friend!? I really like to become your friend!" she said.
"you!? become my friend!? can u swim!?"
" no, but you can teach me!"
" I don't want to! learn to swim after that lets see"she turned around in disappointment at her own self because she can't swim.
Suddenly she saw an animal pulling out the weeds from a gram yard.
" Hi! I just came out of the egg and I am really hungry! can you please give me something to eat!?" she asked from that animal.
" Can't you see!? here are tons of gram! why would I give you!? just eat if you want to!" the  mouse said.
The chick didn't know how to pull out grams, so she remains hungry. With a huge disappointment with her because she can't swim or pull out the gram.
when she was walking a bit longer she saw a green animal sitting near a pond.
" Hi! I am thirsty to death, can you please give me something to drink!?"
" ha, ha ha! can't you see!? this is a huge pond! just drink water from it!" he said.
The chick didn't found a way to drink water, she was walking around the pond, she was really disappointed at her, she felt like she knows nothing! She felt like she is not worth enough of living . but she a myth suddenly popped up from the ground.
" Hi, I am really tired! I can't walk even a bit now! can you please let me stay at your place and relax for a bit!?" she asked.
" If you can't walk! then just fly as me" said the myth and flew away, the little chick look at the flying myth, but it couldn't fly so far.An eagle caught it and killed it and ate the myth.
The little chick was really afraid. She started to run, but the eagle followed her. She ran and ran and ran and ran as fast as she can. But the eagle was following her.
Finally she fell down, but surprisingly the eagle flew away. The little chick got up to see what happened. She saw that she was no more a chick but a huge dragon!
" Oh! No! I've turned into a dragon" she wanted to cry but she couldn't even sigh! fire blew out when she sigh. She was sad, she started to miss her self as the little chick. She started to feel the freedom of begin a chick. She was so sad! She couldn't cry and she couldn't sigh  because each an every time she blew fire and made a huge desaster.
The duck,the mouse ,the gram yard and everything got in the fire. Then the frog ,the pond, the eagle started to burn one by one.
But the day went soon and the night came with the rising moon  over her head. In the middle of the night when even  the moon is sleeping, she accidentally signed. Surprisingly that time, the fire didn't blew!
Again she looked at her. She was turned into the chick she was to be. She was so happy! She cried, for happiness.
She cried until the sun rises. But as soon as the sun rise, she turned into a dragon. Everyone was afraid of her. Nobody came near her. So she couldn't make any friends. Because she couldn't cry or laugh! Every time she tried to laugh or cry the fire blew.
Others started to say" she is a dragon and blows fire! How to be friends!? ahe will burn us"
In each and every night she cried.
Not because she doesn't have a friend but she thought of nobody is there to help her to become the chick again. She pitied the little chick, because she can't become the chick again to walk around. she missed the freedom of begin a chick!

 she missed the freedom of begin a chick!