The war

There lived a queen who was a pacifist. ( a person who is always against the war or violence) She ruled her country happily and peacefully. But, one day  a king from another country came to invade the country.
So the queen talked to the king.
"Hey brother, war is not a good idea. It will kill both of our soldiers, it will kill the civilians from our both parties. Let's not have a war, let's live our own live peacefully and develop our own company in our countries and live as the kings and queens for ever."
the king refused.
"No, I want war, I want to become a great empire! I will invade your country"

"Sir, if you really want to become a great empire, look at your self, and become a role model to the younger generation of your country

"Sir, if you really want to become a great empire, look at your self, and become a role model to the younger generation of your country."
King laughed sarcastically.
" Do you think I am a fool to develop kind a younger generation? then what will happen to me? I will no longer become a great empire, someone will invade my place, "

" No matter you build kinda generation of not, you will always have people who make you a role model " the queen said.

" then, I will become a role model who can invade the countries and develop the area of my kingdom!"

" Then, you will be called as a king who was always in the thirst of blood.But, if you could not invade my country,then you will be reminded as a faithful king who was a developer of the era."

" Do you think I will listen to those nonsense? Go become a fortune teller, I can look after your country as well,"

" fine you need a war, you can have it, but not in my zone, I don't have soldiers to waste for an idiot or I don't have children to  sacrifice to the god of death, so please go!"

" I came here to have the land,I won't go without the land"

" well you don't need my children, you can have the land, but not my children , because you only need the land"

" you really are the best match for the  joker in the palace, I won't forget to give you that place after invading your country"

" Don't ever think of harming the children"

" Children!? Are you even married to have children? let's have children as well if you really need them"

" Are you a father?"

" no I am not yet"

" Really!? True that I am not married, true that I don't have biological children, but I am the queen of this country, each and every citizen of this country is a child of mine so don't even think of touching them"

"So sorry, already touched them and beheaded few"

The citizens came to the place crying and asking for help of the queen.

Queen went into her chamber. She knew about the most precious thing inside the country. Her heart.
She wore the black jacket for the war, and before that she took a knife and poke her heart out of the chest and locked it in the golden chamber.

At that moment, The god saw that she is about to go to war in a weak state. So the god connected her heart through a wireless connection with his power.

Not only the power of god, but also the devil wanted to support this time. Even though he wanted to kill many people and drink some blood, He kept her alive and gave half of his power to her.

So she was stronger than ever. The god got to know that devil transferred his powers to the queen and the god did so as well.

So she became the most strongest person ever.She could kill the king with the powers of devil and protect both countries with the power of god!

She came back to her chamber and had her heart back. The heart mumbled.
" Nobody will know how strong a lady is, until she raise her voice,"
so she asked.
" what happened?"

Heart mumbled.
" Devil ran away when he saw the king with the huge army ,God couldn't control his powers and lost as well , but you the lady, the queen managed to control that huge army and the powers of both the devil and the god You will be remained as the strongest and beloved empire of the century"