cactus

The little cactus started growing in the middle of a desert. He wanted to find just a little drop of love in the desert soil. So he decided to spread his roots near him. But he didn't find even a single drop of love.

So he decided to spread his roots a little bit far. But he couldn't find a single drop of love.

So he decided to spread the roots for a little far.

Finally the desert thought to speak to the cactus.

" you greedy little brat! stop your these annoying roots growing all over me! these are really nasty and annoying!"

The little cactus was startled by the words. but He thought that this was because the desert loved him, And because the desert want him to stop on wasting time on spreading roots to find a drop of love, but to grow up.

So the little cactus started growing up. He grew up with shinny green spikes on him and with a really succulent stem.

Time passed. Now the little cactus is no longer a little cactus. But he was still searching for a drop of love.The desert called him again.

" hey you! the cactus! you jerk! when will you stop spreading those nasty roots!these annoying roots are all over me and it is spreading as a maze!ah! today I have another complaint against you! stop those annoying spikes growing on you! they are annoying and stressful as well!"

The cactus was startled again! but this time he decided to talk.

" Hey desert, from the day I started to grow, I was searching for a drop of love in you! But I could never find a single drop there! why don't you think giving me a single drop of love!?"

" you greedy wizard! look at you! I better bring a mirror! so you can see you! you are full of drops of love! why are you still searching for drops of love!? you turned your leaves in to spikes and nit even giving a single drop of love to others! why are you expecting so much!?"

The cactus didn't wish for such rude words from the desert.

" What if I give them and I lose everything!? you won't be giving me! where would I get!? Now my roots are spread all over you! but you don't have even a single drop of love! now I understand that this is why you are this dry!"

the desert didn't want to talk more, neither the cactus.

But the cactus thought,
"I will show you what the love really is! Up to you to understand it or not!"

So the cactus grew and grew and grew. He felt that the desert soil is getting dry and dry and dry.

" Hang in there for a little bit, you are not supposed to get totally dry until I show you what is love really is! " cactus screamed silently inside.

Finally, one day the cactus grew up covering the entire desert. It was high up to the sky.The cactus now had new friends called clouds.

The cactus now had new friends called clouds

One day the  desert talked to the cactus.

" you never stopped being so greedy!"

The cactus couldn't stop his tears. he started tearing up. His good friends, the clouds couldn't stop either. huge rain of love drops fall from the sky to the desert. The desert soil got really wet from the love drops.

The desert soil finally got filled with the love drops, but the cactus got dried out. Almost every single drop filled with love which were inside him, were out. He was no longer there. The desert soil finally found out the taste of love.

She turned into an oasis. But she wanted to find out how did the cactus felt. She was waiting for someone to tell her

Finally, a cloud friend of cactus came to her.
" He wasn't angry with you, he always wanted to tell you that he knows that you love him, and he always wanted to let you know that he knew that you were holding him because you loved him. He wanted to do his best, that's why ge tried his best."

" I wanted to tell him that I was hungry and thirsty as well and I wanted to taste some love as well." the desert replied silently.