chapter 7

No, I'm not going. Eddie looked at me and said ' I don't want you to die by the hand of me or the demand'. I noticed something strange about the snake bite he had or should I say not had. It looked like a prick from a tree branch. I decided to tell Eddie upfront 'That's not a snake bite and you were not going to die'. He looked upset, mad and conflicted, Eddie then replied 'so I killed my friends for no reason... Mabey I am a monster I should die'. I yelled at him in an angry tone of voice 'It's not your fault it the demons fault for tricking you!'.

Eddie looked annoyed and said 'Ok how about we get out of this house and try looking for some supplies of something we can't fight it with our bare hands' as soon as we both got up the house started to shake, windows started shattering and doors where banging. When we were at the front door, Eddie was the first one out. He sharply turned to me. I saw eddies eyes tarn horrified as the door slam shut. I felt a sharp pain all over my body. I couldn't move no, matter how much I tried. I could hear Eddie screaming outside the house. He was screaming out my name, for some strange reason, I couldn't respond or move.

Everything went black...

All of a sudden everything was so bright. I gradually started looking over to see Eddie crying looking at me. 'you're alive' he screamed whilst sirens can be heard in the distance. Eddie was coved in blood, so was I. What happed I said to Eddie in a confusing way Eddie replied 'the house had fallen on you, how are you alive?' He hugged me tightly as ambulance ran over to pick us up.

I was confused when the doctors said 'How is this man alive he has open wones everywhere' Then as soon as I was going to talk that gave me sleepy gas me.

The next morning Eddie walked in and said' are you feeling alright?' I didn't have the energy to move or talk. I mumbled 'yes' under my breath.

Eddie looked at me with a sad face ' Gab is on her way to pick you up... tell her I didn't survive' as soon as he said that he started smiling while walking away. I was too weak to stop him.