Chapter 6

When we finally arrived at Josh's house' it was almost nightfall. I responded 'does he know that we're here? Eddie glanced over at me with a smirk and side 'we're going to surprise him also no he doesn't know that we're here'. I decided to man-up and to see what exactly happens when Eddie leaves the room. That night I had witnessed Eddie repeated what he did last night word by word movement by movement. I decided that rather I wait for what happens when he leaves the room I could stop him... This was a big mistake.

I got up and decided to look down the long, dark and narrow hallway to see Eddie's eyes locked on to mine. I pulled up my Instagram live and pointed it at him, he walked towards me and said 'hay guys having fun at the hotel' the live stream corrupted and froze then turned off. I looked at him and knew even closer he then looked straight into my eyes.

Eddie graved my phone in fall force and whispered in a worried voice 'please go to bed before he sees you we will talk about it in the morning'. I didn't know what to do so I caved in and I listened.

Like Mully Josh was gone and so was his girlfriend.

In the morning Eddie sat next to me and said ' I'm sorry but if you were dying I think you would defiantly do the same... well to save your own life and family right?' I looked up and said in an offended tone 'I would never kill to save my own life because you know dam right I'm not like you or in other words a monster'. He looked angry, then he said in an aggressive tone 'I was trying to save you since you were the godfather of me and gab's child ok' both of us went silent. I looked over at him and said 'child?' he looked at me and said 'Gab's pregnant and instead of dying from a sneak bight I had a choice of sacrificing my friends or letting Gab raise our kid without out a farther... I never told Gab. Eddie looked back up at me with a panicky voice he then yelled 'leave it's not safe for you to be around me GO!'

Should I go or should I stay?