Chapter 3

I did not feel safe around Eddie. I didn't feel safe leaving that night. Who was at the door? Gaege... it couldn't be!! Eddie still had my phone that he took yesterday, I asked for it back, he did not reply but instead, he pulled out my phone and said 'you have no new messages... we should get going right away.' This was a little weird so, therefore I somehow need to get my phone back without him knowing. When I looked up to see that Eddie was gone and also the door was locked, I started panicking and screaming for Eddie. Eddie opened the door and said ' the door must have got jammed somehow' JEMMED I yelled at him in a raff tone he said 'let's just keep going'.

We drove for a long time. I notice from the corner of my eye, Eddie glimpsing over at me but not smiling like he was angry. He was sweating and always looking in the mirrors. A gruesome thought came to me, but Eddie would never harm Gaege... he wouldn't. The car started to smell strange. Eddie stopped and said 'look a rest stop we should go!'. I really needed to use the restroom by this point. I said we should go, Eddie stopped in the car park whilst I left the car. When I got out of the restroom, I noticed that Eddie was parked farther away... should I mention it? I decided not to. 

When I walked to the car, I noticed Eddie was looking down with tears in his eyes. When I opened the hot car door, he looked over and smiled at me, so I smiled back. Eddie said ' he needed to go to the bathroom... is that my phone? It was on the floor of the car, so I picked it up. I had seen he was texting my girlfriend and the others. One of the messages was having fun at clubbing and going to stay at a hotel for a bit. I had seen from the corner of my eye Eddie walking to the car, so I dropped the phone. He opened the door and said ' we should stay at a hotel and take some photos' I agreed since I should be safe at a Hotel... right?