Chapter 5

We finally made it. It took over an hour to fly to Australia. It was a big hassle but, in the end, we made it. We were both tired since when we arrived at our destination, it was almost midnight.

We both were trying to find the closest seat, as soon as we did Eddie passed out. I then decided to sneakily grave Eddie's phone from in his left pocket, as I did I noticed he was looking right at me so I quickly put it back. He graved his phone and rung Mully ' hey can you pick us up from the airport?' Mully replied with a sleepy sounding voice 'sure'.

When we got to Mully's house, he took us to his spare room. I didn't feel like sleeping when I noticed Eddie was awake facing the roof. He was not even talking or anything, and this made me feel even more uncomfortable. I was terrified when I looked over to see Eddie facing upwards and at the doorway. He got up, I was too scared and shaking to say anything. Eddie was now at the doorway whispering 'yes I'm ready I don't want to die please I'll do it'. He walked out of the room into the dark hallway.

The next morning when I woke up, Eddie was on his phone, I noticed Eddie had a bite on his leg, it looked like a snake bite. Eddie is that a snake bite? I replied but, then I noticed he looked down at his leg and up at me and replied 'yer but it's not poisonous though'. Eddie got up with his phone and left to do something I guess so I graved my phone to see the shock he was at 10 million and I also noticed that Mully was at 0. Did something happen to Mully!! I got up to check on him to see Eddie looking into the room. I put my hand on his shoulder he then started to look in my direction slowly he then replied 'Mully's not here'... I look in to see him gone. Eddie replied, let's go and check on Josh since we are in Australia. What he didn't know was I had my phone.