Chapter 2

He leaned in and said ' I don't want her knowing I'm here got it?. He slid my phone into his pocket like he didn't want me to call anyone. I don't think looking at his place is a good idea since nobody could find his body, so we decided to leave and search around. There were no clues that he was around.

We talked to everyone around the area. Nobody seemed to see him leave his house. It started getting dark but then I hear Eddie saying that 'we should go back to Gaeges house to sleep' I said that wasn't a good idea, but we went anyways. That night while I was trying my best to fall asleep but whilst attempting. I woke up to Boom Boom coming from downstairs in the hallway. I saw Eddie on Juicys computer... he was on Twitter making a post that he... well JUICY WAS FINE!!!, the sound of hard steel cap boots could be hard creaking was getting closer. I had a rush of adrenalin to rush up and closed and locked the door.

Eddie was looking at me as we both locked eye contact with each other. Eddie was on Instagram? Eddie said to me with a straight stone look he called me over at me and said 'Let's see if we can find anything on... like messages and things,' he smiled at me with a creepy grin. I went back to the door to make sure I locked it, I then hard-soft breathing on the other side of the door. Eddie was looking at me with a conflicted face he then jested to get away from the door, so I did.

I'm starting not to trust Eddie

This is just the beginning of a big adventure waiting ahead.