Chapter 3: Huh?!

Hi, this is chapter 3... Sorry for the very late update...

I'll update because Kacelyn (my classmate not the character ) wants me to... T^T

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Kaye's PoV

I looked around and figured out that I'm in hospital. Everything was white but I'm not in bed. I turned around and saw my mom on the bed with blood all over. I ran to her and shook her.

"Eomma, wake up! Wake up! " I shouted.

Her eyes opened and she smiled at me. She held my hand.

"I love you my darling... I'll miss you... " she said and she slowly closed her eyes.

"Mom? Mom? Wake up... " I shouted but she didn't move not even a bit. The doctors came and the others dragged me out of the room.

"Eomma!!! " I shouted for the last time.

I felt someone holding my shoulders, shaking me. I heard some shouting.

"Yah! Wake up! " a heard a guy said. I slowly opened my eyes and there I saw...

HIM?!

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jin-oppa? Why are you here? Where am I? " I said and looked around to see a plain blue bedroom filled with 6 guys, including Jin-oppa.

"Why are they here? " I asked him, pointing at the guys.

"I know you have a lot of questions that we need to answer but the good thing is that you're safe now..." he stated and pat my head.

"What's the last thing you remember? " V asked, he was sitting next to the bed.

"I was a bit unconscious and two guys wants to kidnap me and I saw them lying on the ground unconscious and I felt being carried by someone into a black van. " I said trying to remember everything.

"I was the one who carried you in the van... " a guy said. I looked behind Jin and saw Namjoon.

Omo! What is he doing here? He's so popular and he has to carry me. I think I'm so heavy... And how did he know me?

I think he saw me deep in my thoughts because he smiled a bit and chuckled. I looked at him and gave him a 'why did you chuckle' look.

"Don't worry, you're not that heavy you know... " he said and smiled, showing his cute dimples.

"I'm sorry for causing to much trouble... " I said and sighed.

"You're always troublesome, since we're still young... " I heard a familiar voice. I looked at my right where V is sitting.

There I saw him standing behind V, beside Jungkook. I miss him, I miss my best friend.

"H-Hoseok o-oppa, w-what are you doing here? " I asked him. He looked at me like I was an alien or something. I heard the door open.

"Enough of the chit chat... Chairman Kim wants us right now... " another familiar voice said.

"S-suga oppa? Why are you guys h-here? " I asked in confusion. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yah~ You didn't tell me that she's awake already... " he pouted.

"Thanks for saving me the other day... " I said.

"the other day? You were asleep the other day... " he said looking up the ceiling, trying to remember.

I'm asleep the other day? How long am I out? Unconscious...

"O-oppa, how long am I out? " I asked.

"About 4 days already..." Jungkook oppa said.

"What!? 4 days??? " I shouted.

If I'm asleep for 4 days, how about school? My house? And of course, my work...

"Don't worry that much... We excused you already in work and school. Your house is safe, too... " another guy said. I looked behind Jungkook oppa and saw Jimin oppa.

First, Jin oppa. Next, V oppa. Then, RapMon oppa. Followed by, Hoseok oppa. After that, Suga oppa entered the room. Jungkook oppa is here, too. And now, Jimin oppa... Am I in another dimension or planet?

"I'm sorry that I'm a burden to all of you... " I said looking down because of embarrassment.

I really think that I'm a burden to them. But the thing is that why are they doing this for me? They don't even know me. I'm just a nerd, Miss Invisible... I thought.

"Anyways, we have to go to the living room. He's waiting... Especially you" Suga said pointing at me before walking out the room.

"Who-who is waiting for me? " I asked. They looked at me and smiled (except Hoseok).

"You'll find out soon... " V said and helped me up. That's when I realize that I'm wearing a blue dress with white floral pattern.
It's so cute... I thought. But who helped me get into this dress? Don't tell me-

I was cut by V's giggles.

"Don't worry, the lady maids helped you get into that dress... " he said.

Well, that's a relief... I thought.

"Shall we go now... " he asked lending his hand. I took his hand and nodded.