Chapter 2: Help!!!

Kacelyn's PoV

I woke up feeling better than yesterday. It's quite amusing that I didn't cry last night because my mom died. It changed since all I can think about are the guys that I met yesterday.
~Beep Beep ~

I reached for my phone and saw a message from Suga.

'Morning, I hope to see you in school... I hope you're better than yesterday... ' I smiled at it and realized that I was going to be late...

I hurriedly did my daily routine and was about to go to mom's room to say good bye when...

I forgot, she's gone already. I have to get used to it...  I thought and turned to run to school.

On the way there, I suddenly bumped into someone and ended up sitting on the floor. I looked up to see Namjoon looking down at me. He helped me up, again...

"Mianhae, I kept on bumping into you..." I said. He just smiled and walked away. Suddenly, someone tapped my back and there I saw my two loyal friends, Shine and Yuki.

"Kon'nichiwa!" Yuki exclaimed as she ran into me. I gave her a hug and there I saw Shine walking towards me with her brightest smile.

"Annyeong! Kaye!" she exclaimed and hugged us. That's why we ended up having a group hug at the hallway. I know it's like PDA but we didn't see each other yesterday.

"Why aren't you guys here yesterday?" I asked them. Shine giggled as we walk towards our room.

"Family business..." Yuki said as she ate some cookies.

"How about you?" I asked Shine.

"Me? Uhh... I slept late last night and ended up waking at 9:00 in the morning... so yeah, I'm late..." she said.

"Yah~ you really are a sleepy head... Winter is over so you should stop hibernating!" I joked. Yuki and I laughed at her and she just pouted.

We entered the class room and they're not scocked that there are 2 adorable transferees... Why? I told them so... They will kill me if I didn't tell them.

I sat down on my seat and started to read my notes when I felt a tap on my right. I looked at my right and saw V looking at me, smiling like an idiot.

"Annyeong! I'm Taehyung and you?" he asked as he held out his hand to me.

"I-I'm Kacelyn, Kacelyn Lu..." I said and shook his hand. I smiled back at him after I introduced myself. I let go of his hand and continued reading my notes for our test in English. After a while, Mr. Byun, Shine's father entered the room and the test started.

~~~~~ After the test ~~~~~

As usual, I was the highest in English... *nerd* I looked at my paper and looked at the (99/100) at the top portion of the paper. 

When mom saw this, she would be really proud of me... God, I miss her so much... I thought.

I looked at my left and saw Jungkook pouting again at the paper. I took a quick peek at his paper and saw his grade... My eyes widened at his score but I looked down on my table cuz he almost caught me.

4 over 100... is he serious? Is he even studying as in studying? This thoughts flooded my brain but I was brought to reality when Mr. Byun called me.

"Ms. Lu, Ms. Lu!" he called. I looked infront to see him there standing with his arms crossed.

"What is it, Sir Byun?" I asked nervously cuz he looks like he's gonna kill me anytime.