Chapter 4: Whut?!

Hi, so sorry for not updating for a long time but here it is... Happy Lunar New Year...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kaye's PoV

We went out of the room and found that the house was familiar. It was nice and cozy...

Ohh~ now I remember! Suga oppa brought me here... I thought.

We walked down the hallway and I can't stop myself from looking above because of the high ceilings.

"We're here!!! " Jungkook said and I looked at the huge wooden door. It looks like the one in some movies where an office is placed.

Who is waiting for me behind this doors? I gulped. Jin opened one of the doors and signaled me to come in. I am so nervous and felt my knees being jelly like. I nodded and slowly made my way inside.

I looked around and found out that it was indeed an office and I saw a mid aged guy in his seat infront of a desk.

"Umm... Sir, she's here..." Hoseok said. The guy looked at me and seeing his face made me gasp.

The-the... THE CHAIRMAN!?

He looked at me and smiled. He looked really relieved when he saw me.

"I'm glad you are awake..." he said.

"Umm... Sir Chairman? Uhh... Wh-what am I, I doing here? " I asked.

He looked at me for a while and stayed quiet. He stood up from his chair and walked nearer to me.

"I don't know how to properly say this but... " he stopped and thought about something.

Why are they so quiet? What's wrong with them? I asked myself again and again.

"Well, first, you don't have to call me 'Chairman'..." he stated.

"Why would I do that Sir?" I asked again.

What's with him? He's the chairman and he doesn't want me to call him formally? What on Earth is happenin right now... I asked myself looking at him in disbelief.

"Because... " he started.

"Because what, Sir? " I asked impatiently.

"Because I... "

Because he is???

"Because I am..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Because he is your Appa!" I heard a voice shouted behind me. I looked back and saw Suga covering Taehyung's mouth.

The chairman is my Appa, so?

.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT THE FUDGE!!! THE CHAIRMAN IS MY DAD??!!!" I shouted after analyzing what they just said. They all nodded.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you when Leah died and left you... " my appa said and hugged me tight.

After trying to find him for weeks... He's finally here... I thought as I hugged him back.

"Appa! I've been finding you since eomma died... "I said as I pulled away and wiped my tears.

"It's okay, everything is going to be alright! Your appa is here for you! " he said and smiled.

"Oh! Before I forget, I want you to meet your brother... " he said.

"Jinjja? I have a brother?" I almost shouted in disbelief and he nodded.

Mwo?! I have a brother?! Is he cute?? I asked myself.

"Meet Jin... He's your older brother. I hope you will understand each other as much as possible... " he stated and Jin oppa walked up to me and smiled.

"Hey, dongsaeng... " he said amd ruffled my hair.

He? He is my brother?! Jinjja??

"Mwo?! Omo!!! You are my oppa??" I asked again wide-eyed. He just nodded.
Wow!!! My dad is the chairman and oppa is the heartthrob and kingka...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Too much revelation, I think... But anyways do you like it?

Don't forget to vote, follow and comment your reactions and suggestions below at the comment box.

Peace!!! Love yah all!!! <3