Chapter 6: BFF Hangout

Kaye's PoV

I woke up because of a knock from my bed room door. I lazily stood up and grabbed door while stretching. I found myself looking directly to  the eyes of my former best friend.

"Go down and eat, the others are waiting for you..." he said while looking at me as if he doesn't know me. He was about to leave when I said these words.

"Thanks for waking me up..." I said and smiled. He stopped for a while and even though he has his back facing me, I saw him smile and then he continued to walk.

I went back in my room and remembered that it is Sunday today. I did my daily routine and went into my walk in closet. I wore a cute white blouse with black peter pan collar and a high-waisted black shorts. I decided to pair it up with a pair of black flats with a white ribbon on top. Finally, I wore the pendant that has my mom's picture.

I went out of my room and almost got lost in the mansion, the good thing is that I have a really good sense of direction and found myself in the dining room filled with 7 boys eating and chatting.

They were really noisy but as soon as they knew that I was in there, they stopped and looked to my direction. Their jaws literally dropped and they continued to stare at me like making me uncomfortable.

"Uhmm... Good Morning?" I greeted but it ended up like it's a question. They cleared their throats and averted their gaze from me.

"Good morning, Lady Kacelyn..." my brother said and signalled me to sit next to him. I walked to the table and sat next to him.

"Good morning our lady..." the others greeted with a smile, all except for him... Hoseok.

"Annyeong! I would like to request something from all of you..." I started.

"Anything our lady..." Jimin said.

"I would like to request everyone to stop the formality..." I said. They all looked shock but smiled after.

"It's okay..." Taehyung said.

"But do you want us to call you?" Yoongi asked.

"Kacelyn? " Jungkook asked.

"Kaye is alright for me..." I said and smiled.

"Got it!" they said in unison making me giggle.

"Eat as long as you want..." Jin, I mean oppa said. I nodded and ate my food.

After eating, I decided to roam around the mansion by myself. I circled and circled. I saw this really amazing mural painted on the ceiling. It was really amazing like for real. I continued to walk backwards and bumped into someone, making me fall on top of him. I opened my eyes and saw my former bff.

"I am so sorry..." I said and bowed as soon as the two of us are steady on our feet.

"It's fine..." he said and was about to leave when I grabbed his arm making him stop on his track.

I don't know what's wrong with me but it hurts me every time he will just pass next to me as if he didn't know me in the first place. I didn't realize that I was crying when I thought about this.

He looked at me and cupped both of my cheeks with his hands. He gently wiped the tears flowing from my eyes.

"Why are you crying? What's wrong?" he asked in a worried tone.

"W-why were you a-avoiding me?" I asked as I look at him.

"I- I wasn't avoiding you... I was just trying to protect you..." he said and looked down.