Chapter 1: School

Kacelyn's PoV

I moaned as I wake up, sitting on my bed stretching my arms. I scratched my head as I stand up and prepared for school.

Why do we need to go back to school? I wish it was still sembreak... I thought.

I went out of my house carrying the paperwork we need to pass and walked to school humming 'Enchanted ' by Taylor Swift.

I wish I would have some new true friends. I just want to have some.

Suddenly, a wind blew and my paperwork flew to the road.

Good thing it's in an envelope... I sighed.

I was about to pick it up when someone grabbed my arm and I stumbled on the sidewalk. A car passed by and it was so fast. I sighed and breathed heavily.

That-that was so close... I thought.

" Is this yours? " a guy asked handling me my envelope. I took it and thanked him for saving me.

" No problem... Anyways, I have to go to school... " he said. I nodded and headed to the same route. I realized that he was wearing the same uniform in our school.

" So, you study in WSA, too? " he asked looking down on the path.

"Yeah, I'm Kaye, I mean Kacelyn Lu by the way... " I said. He looked at me and smiled.

" I'm Kim Seok Jin, I'm from 3-A... You? " he asked.

" 2-A ... " I replied. I am glad that I am talking to someone new. He, I think is going to be my new friend except for the fact that I have Shine and Yuki.

"Anyways, we're here... See you soon... " he said and left. I sighed in relief that no one saw me with that cute guy.

I started to walk to enter my class room. I sat on my chair and sighed. I looked at my right and saw a guy.

Hmm... I have never seen that guy before. He's new here, a transferee I suppose. I thought and he turned around and saw me staring at him. He smiled but I looked somewhere else.

That was so close but he's so cute...

I looked at my left and saw another guy. He's new too. He was there looking at his notebook. He was pouting at it. Hehehe, kyeotpa. I smiled at his cute face.

I fixed my seat as Mr. Oh enter the room holding some folders.

" Good morning class, long time no see " he greeted and we greeted back.

" So obviously, we have 2 new students here. Please introduce yourselves here infront... " Mr Oh said.

The two guys stood up and headed infront. Girls were screaming and all as they stand there quietly. Mr Oh have to signal them to keep quiet.

" Annyeong, I'm Kim Taehyung aka V for Victory" he said and smiled. He was wearing an eyeliner by the way.

" Anyways, I'm Jeon Jeong Guk aka Jungkook... " he said and smiled. The girls screamed and shouted. The guys on the other hand cheered. I, ofcourse kept quiet in my seat. They headed back to class and classes began and I passed my paperwork.

~ Breaktime ~

I stood up and headed to the cafeteria. As I walk, students didn't mind me and kept bumping me. One of them bumped me so hard that I fell on the ground.

"Ouch! " I exclaimed but noone even helped me up. I was about to stand when I felt a hand helping me to stand. I took his hand. I turned around and saw Namjoon, a guy from another section, he was a famous guy by the way.