Chapter 5: New Life?

Kacelyn's PoV

I let those facts sink in my mind as I sat on the sofa staring at the blank ceiling with a chandelier at the middle. I sighed and closed my mind resting my back at the sofa.

"What are you thinking about, dongsaeng?" asked a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw Jin, I mean oppa.

"Huh? N-nothing..." I denied and looked away from him. He sat beside me and looked at me.

"Don't lie to your oppa! I heared you sighed a while ago!" he said and put down a glass of water before pinching my cheeks.

"Aigoo, I'm just worried about this whole new thing, you know what I mean, right? It's just - ugh... nevermind." I said and looked down at the carpeted floor.

"Don't worry, you'll get use to it." he said and stood up and offered his hand to me.

"Nae, I think I'll get used to it..." I said and took his hand. I stood up from the couch and he dragged me to the hallway.

"O-oppa, where are we going?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm going to tour you around this super huge mansion of ours... I won't let you get lost here you know..." he said and continued to dragged me around.

After dragging me around for some time, we stopped infront of a glass door and I could see a really huge swimming pool outside. We went out and my sight traveled around the place. It was really nice, there was a slide and some plants around it. It was just a magnificent view for me.

"Do you like it?" he asked. I turned around and faced him.

"I love it, oppa!" I said and started to wander around the place. After for some time, he called me and told me, we will go somewhere. I followed him and there we go again, going around the hallways and stairs.

We stopped in front of a very huge door this time. He gently opened it for me and we went inside. My jaw literally dropped when I saw the most wonderful garden I have ever seen in my whole life.

It has a huge fountain in the middle with a golden heart on top. It was sparkling and as far as I can see, there were gems covering the golden heart. The water flowing from the fountain shines like crystals.

"Oppa, what kinds of gems are those?" I asked as I point my index finger at the heart. Using his vision, he followed where my index finger is pointing.

"Ahh, those are rubies, peridots, aquamarine, emeralds, topaz and diamonds..." he said and that's when my jaw literally dropped again.

After staring at the fountain for a while, I took my gaze away from it. I looked around and found myself in a garden full of tulips, roses and more fascinating flowers. There were butterflies flying around and around. There was a really huge pond near a huge apple tree. There were waterlillies and golden carps in the pond making it look so beautiful.

We sat on a bench underneath the tree so that it won't be that hot. I felt so relax looking around this garden.

"O-oppa..." I called out to him.

"Hmm?" he said looking at me. I saw that he was holding two apples. He gave me one of them.

"Why is it that, I need bodyguards? I mean I know I just became a victim of kidnapping and stuffs, but why do they want me that much?" I asked him.

"Well, you being the only girl in our clan means a lot to the other clans. It means that your the Kim's weakness. Only a few clans know that your the chairman's daughter but they are already making a move especially knowing that you are alive after the crime..." he said looking at the apple which he is playing with.

I felt unsatisfied with his answer. I mean, I have 7 bodyguards, including my own brother? What the- ?! My life is completely up-side-down right now and my brain is not working that well since I woke up this morning. I mean, I've got used to a poor life and now I'm like the richest girl in this country!!!

I think oppa saw me so troubled because he took both of my hands and wrapped it with his warm and soft hands. I looked up to him and stared at his breath-taking eyes.

"Don't worry that much. Everything's gonna work out fine." he said and gave me his brightest smile.

"I hope so..." was the only thing I said and looked down.

We entered the mansion again and he brought me to my room. I was about to go in when he grapped my arm that made me look at him again.

"Sleep well and get ready for a new life..." he said and went away. I went in my room and locked the door.

I threw myself on top of the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"What does he mean by a new life?" I murmured to myself and went to a very deep sleep...

~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~

Sowwy for not updating :( But here it is... :3 Hope you like it <3