5) il concerto | i

Sorry for late update, I was busy with 7DS and,, stuffs

===

Joni hummed a short melody, didn't bother to spare a glance to anyone else. Piano concert? Well, she's not really a fan of that kind of stuff (sitting quietly without doing anything can drive her crazy!) but she guessed she'll snuck out when nobody realised.

At last, she was the one who go. Mia gave her mountains of excuses and Emilia just straight out refused. Saying that she already promised to go out with her husband or whatsoever.

Her wig, light blonde and she didn't bother with contacts. Freckles hidden behind layers of makeup. Currently, she's playing as Chocolat, a secretary from Dolce Famiglia. Somehow nobody doubts a thing although everything is suspicious as hell.

(After years of being inside the Cosa Nostra, she'd experienced too many shit that almost everything sounds normal at this point.)

Joni walked into the hall, disguise pretty and perfect, she's ready for everything.

Oh wait she wasn't supposed to draw attention—

===

She sat at the very behind. From afar Joni saw the grand entrance of the Amarantha couple.

Quietly, she snapped a picture of them and sent it to Mia.

🍪
[Picture sent]
She's drop dead gorgeous
A pity ur not here lol

🍓
:/
dont forget to take more pics

🍪
Aight

Joni chuckled softly. She closed her phone as the light dimmed out, signaling the concert about to start.

Uh oh, she'll probaby fall asleep at some point. There's a reason why she avoid getting a VIP seat.

The pianint entered the stage alongside with his violinist accompany. They gave a low bow, and the audience finally quieted down.

The concert started.

===

It was not as bad as her initial thought, perhaps.

===

I lost this chapter like thrice and almost gave up lol