6) il concerto | ii

Joni in her (poor) disguise!

====

Grace was all he is- piano played out started with a familiar, familiar classical work but how was it so enchanting? Gorgeous, even. Her eyes starry, awe-struck, staring at the pianist. Micheal- Mikael?

Maybe she can appreciate classic a little more if all pianists are as brilliant as this one man. Joni smiled a mischievous one, an idea coming to her mind.

She'll scout this man into her house, no matter what the challenge.

===

The show ended with bravados and salutes. She stood up, applauding. They deserved it all. Truly, they do.

Joni remained there, waiting. The gathered masses began to go out after having a sophisticated discussion with the pianist or all that. It seemed pretty uncomfortable, to be fair. She knew nothing about whatever the hell they were talking about other than amazing.

"Miss, the concert has already ended."

She looked up. "Ah, sorry. Thanks for telling me." Joni chuckled and smiled at the concert staff. "I'll get going now, thanks again."

Now all she got to do is to chase them.

===

"Sir Mikael, may I have a moment?"

"I'm sorry, but no."

Obviously it won't work this easy. Doesn't mean that she'll stop trying, though. Not today, but eventually.

The Don will always get whatever she wants.

===

"Mia, it was really wonderful!" she squealed, "maybe I'm actually into classical after all? Anyways, the concert is perfection at the finest. Tell me if they hold another show." Joni sighed dreamily, adoration clear in her tone. It's been so long since she felt this kind of sensation, it's exciting.

Mia laughed pleasantly. "Glad you enjoy it. Not asleep at all?"

"Yup. Wide awake the entire time." She grinned. "I kinda wanna scout him into our house but still wondering how."

The blonde's smile fell off. "Joni, that's against our Omerta*."

====

Omerta: Code of silence. Don't tell shit to the police or government. In their case, civilians too, shouldn't be involved.

Don't worry, sooner or later, Joni will scout him. :)