Chapter 5

I like that you're broken
Broken like me
Maybe that makes me a fool
***

As I opened my front door, I heard my father in the kitchen with another deep male voice. I quietly closed the door and started to tip toe to my steps, trying to remain unheard. Just as I stepped up onto the bottom step, the creak from the old floor boards seemed to echo through the house.

Fuck, I thought.

Their voices stopped and then I heard the chairs move on the ground as footsteps headed towards me. I bolted up the stairs as fast as I could but unfortunately I wasn't quick enough. I was stopped in my tracks as my father snatched my braided hair and yanked me back. I slammed against him and let out a small whimper from the collision.

"Olivia," he breathed against my neck as he held my hair forcefully, "perfect timing."

He turned us both to face the man that he was talking to in the kitchen. The man that's haunted my dreams for years. Ivan Satori. He owned the biggest drug empire in the area and my father was his biggest client, even if he couldn't pay for it ninety percent of the time. That's usually where I came in. I was always his payment, as far back as I can remember.

Ivan was a large man with dark beady eyes. He was the epitome of everything I hated. His beefy hand reached for my face as I squirmed under his touch. I spit at him as he came closer, which only made him pissed off as his hand swung through the air and landed against my face.

The sting wasn't even as bad as you would imagine. I'd prefer to just get beat by him instead of what I knew he was going to do. He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him.

Leaning in close to my face, he inhaled deeply before grabbing me from my fathers hands and forcing me into the bedroom. My body went numb instantly as he shut the door behind us.

"I can smell your fear Olivia," he smirked at me as he stalked me like a predator.

I didn't acknowledge what he was saying. I closed myself down as much as I could. He stripped my clothes off me as he shoved me onto the bed harshly. Refusing to make any noise as he shoves inside of me. Tears escape my eyes as he begins his assault.

Gripping my throat, he smirks at me, "now, now Olivia. You know how I like it when you scream. If you don't want to scream, I'm sure I can make little Amelia scream for me."

My body goes rigid and he releases my throat. He starts to pound into me as hard as he can, smacking me across the face. I let out a whimper, which doesn't seem to cut it for him. He pulls out and flips me over. Spitting on my back side, he rubs it against my back hole and I try to squirm away, only to have him smack my ass. In the next instance I feel him push against my entrance and slam into me. I let out a scream in agony as he grunts in approval from my pain.

I keep repeating in my head, anything for the twins. I have to keep them safe.

He finishes after a few minutes and pulls out of me, pushing me down and climbing off the bed. Tears stream down my face as he dresses and walks out of the room.

I lay there for a few minutes, silently crying before climbing off the bed and heading towards my bathroom. Climbing into the shower, I turn it on as hot as I can and slowly sink to the floor, wrapping my arms around my knees.

I stare at the water as it goes down the drain and wish myself to be apart of the water. I wish that I could slip away down the drain, away from this hell. But I know I can't.

Standing up, I wash his smell off of me and climb out, wrapping a towel around myself. I quickly dry off and pull on some leggings and a tee before throwing on a sweatshirt. Glancing at the time, i know school will be over soon. I don't want to stay here tonight but I can't let Amelia and Donovan stay here by themselves. I text them in our group text and ask them to see if they can sleep over at one of their friends houses tonight.

D: I was gonna ask anyways. Seth had asked me to come play his new video game with him tonight.

A: I can ask Tia if I can. I'm sure her parents won't mind. Is everything okay Livi?

O: yeah honey, everything is fine. It's just safer this way. Just let me know and I'll drop clothes off for you guys. 💋❤️

They both knew when I said that, that it involves our father and his associates and not to question anything.

I quietly slipped out of my room and listened to see if they were still here. The house was empty so I took off towards the twins rooms and gathered their belongings that they would need for tonight and tomorrow.

I left the house after getting all the necessities and headed towards town, completely unaware of the blue eyes that were watching me from down the street.