Chapter 7

Don't you know too much already
I'll only hurt you if you let me...
***

I walk over to the bench where Amelia is sitting happily staring at her phone. I glance around looking for Donovan and I spot him already stripped into his shorts, throwing fists to the bag.

I sigh as I drop my stuff next to Amelia and go to check on him.

"D, what's wrong?" I ask, putting my hand on his shoulder to calm him.

He brushes my hand off as he throws more punches, "I know that's a new bruise Liv," he grits out between punches, "I also know that you're suspended for the week. Word travels fast. How're you going to stay safe if you're not at school when that sperm donor is at home with his associates during the day?"

I rub my face with my hand before responding, "I'll be fine Donovan. You need to stop worrying about me. You need to take care of yourself and Amelia. I could care less what happens to me as long as you two are safe."

I look at his face, concern flashing across it. His worry lines starting to form between his brow. I ruffle his hair and kiss him on the forehead. I blame myself for all the stress that is on their shoulders. He relaxes and throws his arms around my neck as he lets a breath out. I let a stray tear fall but quickly wipe it away.

"Okay, enough of this. Let's see what you've got baby bro," I say, smiling at him and backing away as I gesture towards the bag.

He turns away from me, cracking his neck side to side before loosening his muscles up. He starts to throw his punches again, punishing the bag with his fists. I smile at him proudly as I walk back towards Amelia. Shes sat on the bench, texting on her phone, smiling obliviously. I smile at her and I know in my heart, that what I'm doing is right. Keeping them safe is what's important.

The sound of the bell on the door pulls my attention away from my sister. I see Sebastian coming in the door carrying bags full of equipment. He glances up and sees me and then Amelia, smiles and starts heading towards us. I nudge Amelia and she breaks away from her texting to see what I'm pointing at.

"Sebastian!" She squeals as she hops off the bench and launches herself into his embrace.

He laughs, wrapping her in his arms and giving her a kiss on her head. "Hey Em," he smiles, rubbing her back in a loving way, "how're you? I've missed you."

She smiles up at him cheekily, "I'm great Sebastian! I have to tell you about the new boy in my school! He is so cute! He has blue eyes and they are so dreamy. I just met his older brother outside. I hope Liam likes me," she continues to ramble on as I roll my eyes and shake my head as Sebastian looks at me for help. 

Sebastian appeases her by listening to her story intently, laughing along with her. The bell interrupts them and Amelia reluctantly walks back over to me, taking a seat again and playing on her phone, as I glance and see Jameson walk in with his duffel. He glances at me and smiles before walking up to the bench and setting his stuff down next to me.

I stare at him as he strips out of his sweatshirt and shirt revealing his well defined upper body. His stomach is flat and toned, with a slight happy trail leading down to his v that breaks away into his pelvis, hidden slightly by his pants. His body is the perfect tan shade that seems to be natural for him. He clears his throat breaking me from my staring and I blush a crimson red.

I turn away from him as he strips out of his pants leaving him in just his gym shorts and shoes.

I feel a hand tap me on my shoulder, indicating me to turn around. I do and am brought back to the beautiful man in front of me. 

Why the fuck am I feeling this way..

He holds up his hands for me, "mind wrapping me up?" He asks with a smile.

I nod, not thinking I'd be able to form a coherent sentence in front of him right now. I sit down next to him and slowly start to wrap up his hands, paying close attention to how I wrap his knuckles. I smile to myself as I continue, feeling his eyes on me as I do.

"You're very good at this," he says, causing me to glance up at his face quickly before going back to what I was doing.

"I've had a lot of practice," I say back as I finish. "All done."

He doesn't move right away. I can feel his heated gaze raking over my bruises face still and it starts to make me uncomfortable.

"Who did that to you Olivia?" He finally asks.

I shake my head, "it's nothing. I'm just clumsy."

It's the only thing I offer him as he stares at me unconvinced. I can't allow him in. I shut myself down and instantly put my walls up. My face goes back to being emotionless and I stand up to walk towards Donovan.

"D, you almost done. I want to get you two dropped off before dinner," I say as he lands another punch, nodding.

I walk up to Sebastian who is now behind the desk putting out new towels for the patrons.

"Hey Seb," I smile at him. The smile however is not returned as he looks at my face. He snatches my arm and drags me into the office.

"What the fuck Liv!" He whispers shouts as to not disturb others or bring attention to me. I lower my gaze to the ground as he reaches up to caress my cheek.

"It's okay Seb. It's nothing," I try to get out convincingly. But I know he doesn't believe me.

He sighs shaking his head before pulling me into a hug. I let out a small sob quickly wiping my tears away. I push off him and stare at him.

"Can I stay with you tonight Seb? The twins are staying at a friends house and I just need a place to stay tonight," I ask quickly and quietly.

I hate feeling vulnerable but this whole situation makes me vulnerable as fuck.

"Liv, you know you can always stay with me," he smiles rubbing the remaining tears from my cheeks. He kisses my forehead and runs a hand up and down my back, calming me.

"Thanks Seb," I say before exiting his office.

I walk out to see Donovan and Amelia waiting for me with Jameson watching from a distance. I smile at my siblings, masking my emotional breakdown that I'm on the cusp of having. I shake my head and go to the bench to grab my things when I notice a piece of paper sticking out of the pocket.

I take it out and glance at it, smiling to myself as I shove it back in my bag. I glance around quickly, subtly taking in the blue eyes that are watching me with a smirk as I head off with the twins.

"Come on, let's get going," I say to them as we head towards the door and out into the cold.