16.

"Denki!" Kaminari heard his name being called. He sighed, snapping the book he was reading shut, and heading down stairs.

"I haven't even been home for a whole day and you plan on using me for labor, huh?" Denki chided playfully, leaning against the door frame as he came to a stop in front of the kitchen.

"Oh shush," Sonomi Sasaki, his aunt, rolled her eyes. "I've got bad joints, just help me out here you jerk,"

Kaminari laughed, shaking his head and pushing himself off of the wall and next to his aunt, easily reaching up and grabbing the large box she was pointing up to full of glass containers holding various spices.

Sonomi reached up to wrap her arm around Denki's shoulders in an aggressive side hug as he set it down on the counter. "It's good to have you around kid," she said fondly, squeezing him a little harder.

"Not just for the labor... right?"

"Nah, you're my favorite child,"

"Auntie... you have a daughter,"

"... I know what I said,"

"AUNTIE!"

"Kidding! Kidding!"

"You two aren't making a mess in here, are you?" Mika Sasaki, Kaminari's grandmother, said as she entered the room, looking at the two of them disapprovingly.

"Of course not, I was just mentioning how much I love my dear ol' nephew," Sonomi laughed, detaching herself from the boy and gliding over to to older woman, leaning in and planting a kiss on her cheek. "Morning Mama,"

"And how you like him more then me," Hana Daidouji, Denki's eight year old cousin, pouted from behind her grandmother. Sonomi opened her mouth to object but Hana raised a hand to silence her. "Don't even try, I heard you say it, there's no backing out now."

"Oh ho ho!" Riki Sasaki, the grandfather, laughed as he entered the kitchen. "She's got some attitude! I wonder where she picked that up,"

"You," everyone in the room said, all fixing him with an unimpressed look.

"Ouch, ok," he chuckled, putting his hands up in surrender. "Denki, are you still taking Hana to the mall today?"

"Huh?" Kaminari blinked. "What do you mean?" He asked, making his way to get a glass of water.

"You promised to take me last time you were here!" Hana said forcefully, stepping towards him. "I wanna go!"

"Hana, the last time I went to that mall with people, Midoriya got cornered by Dr. HandJob," Denki chuckled, shaking his head. "I dont know if I wanna take you," he said, taking a sip of water.

"Midoriya..." Sonomi hummed thoughtfully, rolling the the name in her mouth. "Isn't that the freckled kid who breaks his fingers?"

"He doesn't break his bones anymore,"

"Are we going or nooooot?" Hana whined, grabbing Kaminari and shaking him.

"Alright alright!" Denki gave in. "I'll take you, be ready to leave in an hour,"

"We'll all go," Mika declared, turning to leave.

"Yayyyyy!"

.

I'll admit this is shit and rushed but that's because the next chapter is gonna take forever