9.

Barely 10 seconds after Izuku leaves, Kirishima yells.

"DENKI!!!!"

Midoriya whipped around to run back into the kitchen to see what was wrong but paused as he heard and listened to the interaction happening inside.

"What??"

"You beautiful dumb idiot!"

"What did I do?!?"

"Nothing, that's the issue!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Midoriya was trying hang out with you dude, but you're already booked!"

"Was he? Damn, now I feel bad..."

"Never mind that! You could've spent all weekend with your dream mans if you had played your cards right, but noooooo, you're spending the time with family!"

"Oh no... what if I never get a chance like that again?! Ei, his is terrible, what do I do!?"

"Kami, bro, chill, it's not like you don't live with the guy,'

"OH GOD, I LIVE WITH THE GUY-"

"Bro, calm down,"

"Hey, I can fix this, I'll just tell my grandma I can't come anymore, I can hang with Midoriya all I want,"

"No, don't be stupid, you'll look desperate,"

"I AM desperate!"

"He doesn't need to know that!"

(Izuku chuckled to himself at that bit, finding it ironic since he could hear the entire conversation)

"Ok, fine, then what do I do?"

"You go spend time with your family like originally intended, just find him as soon as you get back and plan something together,"

"I don't-"

"Do NOT drag anyone else into it either, it can't be like 'hey, wanna come hang with the squad? we're getting ramen' or 'can I hang with you and your friend's today?' It HAS to be the just the two of you,"

"... I don't think I can be that forward though..."

"Don't worry, Midoriya has enough charisma for the both of you, if you show interest or the idea to hang out with him, he can fill in the blanks and set it up himself,"

"Okay..."

To Kirishima's credit, he wasn't wrong, Izuku was the type to take hold of a situation if the other person didnt already have it covered. He'd probably end up doing exactly what the redhead expected him to do whether he heard the conversation or not. Speaking of which, Midoriya found that the conversation was close enough to it's end and he decided to enter the kitchen again.

The two boys jumped in surprise and leaned into eachother with their arms slung over the other's shoulders and smiled guiltily as he entered.

"Oh, hey Midoriya!" Kirishima squeaked.

"Hey... again," Izuku said slowly, pretending to not know why they were behaving so awkwardly. "I just realised I never made myself breakfast like I came here to do in the first place,"

"Ah, right, neither have I," Kirishima said, untangling himself from Kaminari who looked embarrassed to be standing alone again and was blushing wildly.

"Oh well, I've got-!" Kaminari cut himself off as be grabbed it second slice of toast that had been ignored up until now and shoved that entire thing into his mouth as well. "Murphm!" He said incoherently before running out of the room.

Midoriya watched as Denki ran out the door before turning to Kirishima again who was sitting through their fridge for something to eat.

"Is he alright?" He asked tentatively, pointing a finger in the direction of the doorway when Kirishima popped up from behind the fridge door.

Eijirou's eyes followed Izuku's finger to the the exit before he laughed and waved it off. "Ah, he's fine, that's just Kami being Kami," he said, ducking down to continue looking through the fridge. "Weird and random, you get used to it,"

"Right..."