15.

"AHHHHHH!" Ashido yelled, grabbing onto Midoriya's shoulders and excitedly, and incredibly intensely, shaking him.

"Holy shit dude, for real?" Jirou asked, eyes wide.

"Yea I-"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Mina yelled again, shaking him even harder and breaking off his sentence.

"That's not fair, why didn't you tell me!?" Ochako gasped, placing a hand over her heart as if wounded by the offence.

"Well, I didn't-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ashido continued, still violently jerking Izuku back and forth.

"Would you cut that out!?" He yelled, forcing her arms off himself and subsequently falling over.

"Yes, Ash, use your words!" Hagakure said giddily, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I- you- I don't- he- what-" Mina started to hyperventilate and was unable to finish any sentence she tried to start.

"Mina, calm down and breathe," Yaoyorozu said putting a hand on Ashido's other shoulder.

"You have a crush on Kaminari!" She squealed, going to grab at Midoriya again but he dodged her easily.

"That's what I said, yes," he nodded, a blush slowly creeping onto his face the longer this went on.

Mina opened her mouth and took a deep breath, presumably preparing to yell again, but was interrupted.

"You wanted advice, ribbit, wasn't that it Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked, quirking her head to the side.

"Ah, well, yes, I wanted to know how I should approach Denki," about his feelings AND reading his journal. Not that Izuku was going to bring up that last bit, but it was definitely a big part of the issue.

"Yes!" Mina exclaimed, suddenly jumping off the bed and running over to the other side of her room.

There was a bar against the wall and high up near the ceiling which she jumped up and pulled down to reveal a screen that had pictures and blocks of text pasted all over it with the words "LET MY SHIP SAIL" scrawled across the top above it all.

"Operation 'KamiDeku' is a go!" Ashido said, looking crazied and aggressively slapping her presentation, accidentally causing one of the images to fall off which she immediately dived down to pick up and tape back on.

"Kami... Deku?" Midoriya questioned slowly, standing up and walking over to look closer at the, admittedly impressive, work.

"Yup!" Mina said proudly, nodding unnecessarily forcefully. "Ochaco thought of the name,"

Izuku glanced back it the aforementioned girl who was rubbing the back of her neck bashfully and avoiding eye contact.

"Now that you know though..." Mina mumbled to herself, drawing Midoriya's attention again. "Things are gonna have to change," she hummed, getting really close to the board to see what ideas needed to be removed, ripping them off and crumpling them up as she saw fit.

"Why's that?" Izuku asked, snapping her out of her discarding frenzy and getting her attention back on him.

"Well, the original plan was to get you and Denki in a situation and hope, once the opportunity to confess presents itself, he takes the chance" Uraraka said, coming up behind the two of them and pointing to a crudely drawn picture of what Midoriya assumed was him and Kaminari on a ferris wheel.

"Yeah! But now that we know you like him AND that you already know he likes you, this should be easier!" Hagakure said happily from where she was still sitting on the bed with the other three girls.

"We can just have you confess to him!" Mina said eagerly, getting up and uncomfortably close to Midoriya's face.

"I don't know... I think I like the idea of him coming to me better..." Izuku said thoughtfully, still unsure how to bridge the topic of the diary, desperately needed therapy, and mutual feelings with Kaminari.

"Yea, but that was the biggest flaw with our original plan," Jirou said. "There was no way Kaminari was actually going to confess, regardless if he had the perfect chance,"

"Really? I feel like he's a pretty forward guy," Midoriya said, confused. "He's the most flirtatious person in our class, I can't imagine a confession being too hard for him,"

"See, that's where most are wrong about him," Ashido said knowingly. "You probably haven't noticed but he only ever really flirts with people who he deems untouchable,"

"Yeah, out of he girls, he only ever flirts with Kyoka, Uraraka, and I," Yaomomo said.

"And we're raging lesbos," Jirou finished nonchalantly.

"He's flirted with guys before," Midoriya argued weakly.

"Barely," Ochako scoffed. "Mainly Todoroki, Shinsou, Bakugou, and Kirishima but guess what-?"

"They're all out of his league and taken," Mina continued, appearing behind Uraraka and hanging off her shoulders causing the latter to tense and blush at the closeness.

"Oh? Are Kachan and Kirishima finally together? Good for them," Izuku cheered lightly, clapping his hands together.

"They aren't but Kaminari knows they like one another a whole lot, ribbit," Asui sighed.

"Awe..." Midoriya whined at the unfortunate news.

"Not the point!" Ashido said impatiently, detaching herself from Ochako who tried her best bot to look disappointed.

"Kaminari has flirted with me before," Izuku claimed despite not actually having evidence fresh in his mind to back it up.

"Yea, like, once," Jirou practically laughed, rolling her eyes. "But that was before he deemed you out of his league and then developed one of the most ridiculous crushes in the world,"

"It is quite odd, yes," Yaoyorozu agreed, nodding. "He tends not to get too interested in people he finds untouchable," she hummed thoughtfully.

Midoriya flushed at that. "Kaminari thinks I'm out of his league?"

"Awe, Deku look! You're blushing!" Uraraka cooed, pinching his cheek.

"Dude, you're on the same level as Todoroki and Bakugou except you have actual charisma and are easier to like," Jirou states matter-of-factly. "Pretty much everyone admires you so it's no surprise you're out of his league,"

"Awe, thanks but I don't know about all that-"

"It's true!" Ochako interrupted. "Last month we asked everyone who they thought was the most admirable in our class and almost everyone said you expect Bakugou, who refused to participate, and Aoyama, who chose himself,"

"How come you didn't ask me?" Izuku asked, both offended and confused.

"We did," Jirou groaned. "You just went off on a three hour rant about how it was impossible to choose since everyone in our class had such drives and motivations that it would be wrong to undermine any of them,"

"Oh yeah..." Midoriya said slowly, fondly reminicng on the fact that it was the first time he was able to whip out his portable presentation.

"The point!" Ashido yelled, frustratedly throwing her arms in the air.

"Is that there's a 95% chance that Kaminari is no way in hell going to be the one who makes the first move," Uraraka sighed exasperatedly.

"Ah," Izuku whistled. "Whelp, guess its not happening then-"

"Oh no," Mina said, grabbing Midoriya by the shoulders and pushing him to sit crosslegged on the floor, pulling a literal blueprint out of nowhere and spreading it open on the floor. "We're all gonna figure out how this is gonna work," she grinned, brimming with excitement as the rest of the girls came to circle around the plan on the ground.

Sigh. This was going to be one hell of a long night for Midoriya.