13 | Indiana - Sneaky

When you work so hard all the day long
And everything you do seems to go wrong
Just drop by my place on your way home
Let's go get stoned

When you work so hard all the day longAnd everything you do seems to go wrongJust drop by my place on your way homeLet's go get stoned

"Where do you think you're going?" Niall stepped out in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.

"Niall.." I said stepping back from him. "My bus leaves earlier than yours, that's part of being in the crew."

We were traveling on the tour busses to our next stop. There were about sixteen tour busses, but nowhere near enough people to fill them.

We were going to Portland for our next stop. Seattle was fine, and I woke up to an empty bed and no sign of Harry that next morning. Days passed with no words from him, and as we continued to travel show by show it was pure silence.

I don't know what the fuck happened or what I was thinking but I'm just gonna pretend it never happened. I wasn't mad that it happened, there was something wrong with him and it felt wrong to leave him alone.

I know how it feels to be alone in the dark

The boys disappeared to god knows where, but I was able to find out where they were. I would've thought Desmond is smarter than to allow me access to track their phones.

I was able to track them, and find out they were at some abandoned factory. Or that's what I thought it was. Once they came back later, there were reports on a major fire there.

It's easy to put the two and two together to realize it was probably a drug factory. I'm sure they were sent on some boring job to steal some coke and come back. Those jobs were boring honestly. I liked the thrill of having to fight someone and getting a little dirty.

"Ugh come on" He begged and I looked to see the other boys standing along the wall of the hallway towards the elevator. "Wouldn't you rather have fun with us, instead of some boring middle aged crew members? We'll be all sneaky about it"

It was a bright and early 4:30 am this morning. We had to be on the tour bus by 5:00 am. I was so overtired, so I looked like a piece of shit with sweatpants and an oversized hoodie with the hood up.

I wasn't in the mood for this stuff, I just wanted to get on the bus and sleep. I didn't care that I was put with a bunch of people I didn't know, it wasn't like I was going to talk to them.

I was dragging my suitcase to the elevator to get on the bus, way too early for me when I turned the corner to see the boys standing there.

Harry had his signature black sunglasses on and a cigarette between his lip. I don't know why he's smoking a cigarette in the middle of a hotel hallway but I don't have time for questions.

I was already running late for my bus, and they just had to stop me. I don't know why they want me to come with them on their bus so badly. We are with each other all the time, I'd think they'd want some time to themselves.