81 | Zayn - Commit

There's no end
There is no goodbye
Disappear
With the night

There's no endThere is no goodbyeDisappearWith the night

Hugo left about two hours ago... and we've come up with a plan.

Well, we agreed on a plan. They just don't know it's not going to actually work that way. I know exactly how this is going to go, but I can't tell them that.

I can't have them endangering themselves.

Hugo knew where they were. He recognized one of the posters hanging in a frame on the wall, and since then Indiana hasn't been able to forgive herself for it.

It's the club where she met Jaxson.

The club where she partied with River for night after night.

The club that Jaxson now apparently owns.

What a twist.

Indianas told me about him before. During some of our late night talks where we rant about our problems, and our relationship problems he's come up. From what she's said, I knew he was a dick, but not this severe of one.

The news was a bit much to take in, but I think it was a relief for all of us to have some idea of where they were currently. We just needed to move fast and think smart.

We shooed Hugo away quickly after that. I don't think he was helping with lessening the tension around us. Niall couldn't dare to look at the man for more than three seconds at a time, and I don't blame him.

To find out that the man you thought was your enemy is secretly your uncle who's trying to protect you is a lot to handle in one sitting. Not to mention everything that we had talked about beforehand, it's like we're dodging bullets every two seconds.

We tried our best to come up with some sort of plan, but I can't let them go through with it. I need to stop it and offer something else before they run in and get themselves killed.

I know exactly what I need to do.

"Can we go over the plan one more time?" Harry asked as he grabbed one of the guns Indiana had placed on the table between the couches.

I glanced up to look at him, my leg nervously bouncing up and down. Seeing both him and Indiana grab weapons only made my heart beat faster as I watched them prepare for their death trap.

I couldn't let this happen.

He deserves to be happy.

"Yeah," Indiana replied, tucking something into the combat boots she had on but I couldn't tell exactly what it was. "We'll go to SUGAR first and approach outside carefully..."

She slowly trailed off her voice, tying her shoe as she did so, the item she put inside slipping away quickly. It almost looked as if it was a tiny picture of some sort along with a knife.