79 | Harry - Tell All

Laying on the bathroom floor, feeling nothing
I'm overwhelmed and insecure, give me something
I could take to ease my mind slowly
***
THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF A DOUBLE UPDATE!

Laying on the bathroom floor, feeling nothingI'm overwhelmed and insecure, give me somethingI could take to ease my mind slowly***THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF A DOUBLE UPDATE!

Spinning.

That's all I see when I look around the room. The colors blurred into one mush as it whirls around making the pounding headache only ache more.

My brain feels like it's on a fucking rollercoaster that's trying everything in its willpower not to vomit or pass out.

Jokes on me, I've already lost both of those challenges.

I guess you could say last night was a ride of its own. By the time Indiana and I had made it back it was already evening, and I lost it.

Everything I tried to hold together with glue inside me, just broke apart. I lost it and it all came crumbling down like an earthquake. The world around me disappeared as I got taken by the storm.

All I remember is bolting for the bathroom, and then everything was gone. I wanted to keep moving close to find Riley, but I couldn't. My body stopped me before I was able to do that.

I spent the entire night hunched over the toilet, going in and out of consciousness as I did so. My insides poured out of me as Indiana tried to comfort me but it only made me lose it more.

Enraged was how I felt. I tried not to show it, but how was I supposed to hold it together when my life was going like this? There was no way I was supposed to be able to stay strong for that long.

The anger took over me, and I destroyed the bathroom. My fist slammed into the mirror over and over, my knuckles splitting as the blood from them splattered out.

I threw things. The items that were on her counter were now everywhere but their original place. I hated that I destroyed her things but I couldn't take it anymore. I locked myself away as I self-destructed.

All I did was beat myself up, physically and mentally until it knocked me out. The world went black around me and I found myself falling to the ground unable to keep myself stable.

For however long I was passed out on the ground, it felt like my only moments at peace. Just for those minutes, the world went quiet. Silence finally surrounded me, and I felt free. I didn't have the weight of the world on my shoulders during that time.

I didn't have to worry about anything, and it felt so nice. It felt so nice not to feel anything at all. It was so nice until I felt everything at once.

I woke up in a puddle of my own puke. I reeked, and the scent only led me to release more vile. I hated how sick I was. How poorly I felt and how I couldn't even bring myself to keep looking for my sister.

The rest of the night went like that. I clung to the toilet for dear life as Indiana tried to check in on me but I only pushed her away. I knew she was trying her hardest, but she was falling apart herself.