39 | Harry - Torture

I'mstuck , living a life of bad luck giving me nothing
Doors shut, alone in my head
I'm out of control

***

Warning: This chapter will be a little graphic
Also this is what Harry was doing while Indiana was busy last chapter...

Warning: This chapter will be a little graphic Also this is what Harry was doing while Indiana was busy last chapter

"Zayn, what the fuck kind of crack are you on?" I screamed, smashing a vase against the wall. "I just saved your dumb fucking ass from getting killed. You are not just going out there again. You don't even have a fucking weapon."

"I'll take one from you!" Zayn said, throwing his arm around as he dug through a duffle bag.

"Really?" I said lowly as I felt rage building up within me. "You trying to shoot a gun is like watching a cat ride a unicycle."

"How the fuck do you know what a cat riding a unicycle looks like. Who would want to see that shit?" He said like a little kid and I moved towards him fast before hitting the side of his body hard.

"Yeah, who would want to see you try and shoot a fucking gun?" I said shoving him and he tried to push back but he knows I'm much stronger. "I'm not about to go save your ass for the second time tonight. We need to find Indiana."

"Well, you just told me I had to rush back here because you had a genius plan." Zayn spit out as his hands clawed against my chest. "Not so fucking smart now, are you? You've just stood here in silence the whole time."

I couldn't stop myself from slamming him against the wall and pulling my arm back to hit him in the jaw as hard as I could. He'd survive, he knows not to mess with me especially when I'm stressed.

"Hey.. hey!" Louis yelled as I tried to hit Zayn again. "Chill the fuck out we are all on the same team here."

I was snapped back to reality when he grabbed my ear and started dragging me across the room. That fucker bothered me sometimes.

"I wanted to watch them fight, you should have let them." Niall groaned as he flopped down onto one of the beds.

Yep. All of the boys are here.

I needed to get out of that club as fast as I could, but that was kind of hard to do without car keys. I was running around trying to find Niall who I knew had them, but the look on my face was enough for him to pester me.

I was panicking, I'll admit it. Me running around like that was probably pretty alarming. I ended up slamming into Niall and almost knocked him out before I realized who he was.

He asked why I was so fidgety and running around the place, so I just told him. The look on his face that came over it when he connected my words was horrid.