72 | Harry - Confront

You're the fire and the flood
And I'll always feel you in my blood
Everything is fine

Warning: this chapter will include a panic attack and disassociation, along with violence

"Long time no see, princess." Niall's father beamed with a stupid fucking smirk on his face.

Is this some sort of fucked up coincidence, or am I dreaming? I'm praying I fucking heard the words wrong, but I don't really think that's the answer.

Martin pauses on Indiana for a bit and let's his eyes wander, making it take everything in me not to smash his fucking face in. I glanced over at her and she looked frozen and taken back a bit, but I'm assuming it's because she heard what he had said.

We all heard what he had said, and it shocked us all a bit. I don't think anyone said shit to Desmond or Martin about who Indiana is, but if they did it's over. One of the boys could have easily ratted her out last night and I'd be pissed.

Zayn nudging my back slightly with his elbow brings me back to reality. I clear my throat, glancing back at him before speaking up.

"Yeah," I muttered, deciding I wasn't going to play all sweet and nice with him today. "You gonna invite us in or what?"

Call me a dick, I don't care. I don't like the way he is speaking to Indiana, and his eyes need to get a grip before I rip them out of their sockets with my own fingers.

"Glad to see you're still your charming self, Harry." He gave me a cocky smirk as he opened the door a little bit wider. "Come in boys... and lady."

Martin winked at Indiana making my jaw snap shut. I stepped forward and into the house, taking everything in me not to snap his neck. This man has always pissed me off.

He runs around thinking he owns my ass, when in reality he's just desperate for my fathers help. Martin is a total fucking prick unlike Niall. He relies on others instead of doing the damn thing himself.

Maybe he is a lot like my father.

"Cut it out." I hear Niall mumble into his fathers ear as he follows behind us. He pats him on the back as I walk into the house I've only been in a handful of times.

I push past it, and grab Indiana's hand out of my own nerves. She shakes a bit, seeming a bit startled before she realizes it's my hand. I don't know why she seems so out of it?

On the other hand, I know why I'm so nervous. I have to face my fucking father and god knows what's going to happen. There's so much that's gone in and out of my brain the past few months, and I feel like I've been so lazy about things.

There's a lot of risks to many of the problems in my life, and I could very easily get caught for it. I feel so stupid saying it, but I quite literally feel like a schoolboy who's about to get caught smoking pot for the first time.