Chapter 5: "The Truth"

Kelly yawned as he walked down the steps with his PJ's loosely hanging off his waist. He looked over and saw em with his hand thrown back and drool dripping from his mouth. He chuckled and grabbed his phone on the counter and quickly took a pic.

Kelly started some coffee as it was just 8 in the morning and he was on the edge of falling over asleep. He heard little feet patting down the stairs and he watched as casie looked at em asleep on the couch and the walked in the kitchen to kells.

"Dad. There is a man asleep on our couch." Casie whispered. Colson chuckled. "Yea i know. You know who he is?" Kelly asked and casie shrugged. "I'll introduce y'all when he wakes up yea? Go upstairs and pack your bag. Your going over to your friends house today." Kelly said as casie ran up the stairs. Colson walked back in the kitchen and took the coffee off the pot. He heard shuffling as he looked in the living room and saw marshall moving.

Marshall groaned out as leaned up and held his head in in his hands. "Fuck, I must got fucking wasted last night." Em said. Colson walked in the living room with a cup of coffee on the table. "Actually no you didn't." Colson said and Marshall looked up to see a shirtless kells. "Wait. Why the fuck am I at your place." Em said jumping off the couch and clutching his head as he got dizzy.

Marshall smelled his clothes and he grimaced. "Fuck. I smell like shit." Marshall said and then his eyes widen as he looked at a shirtless Colson then back at his own clothes and grimaced. "Did we...." Marshall said trailing off and Colson rolled his eyes as he caught on to what em was trying to say. "No we didn't do that. Know stop over reacting and drink your damn coffee." Colson said as em sat back down on the couch.

Marshall grimaced as the hot liquid slipped down his throat. "Ok. Well then why am I here? Why do my clothes smell like shit? And Why do I have a headache from hell?" Marshall asked. Kells sat down In the chair that was beside of the small sofa. "1. Your here because you fell asleep on me on the way home and your house was so far away and Pete didn't feel like driving it. 2. You did sleep in them all night and three is drool all over your shirt. 3. That could be because of lack of sleep. I noticed that you had circles around your eyes have you been sleeping?" Colson asked.

"Is there ever sleep in this industry? I mean your in the same field as me so you tell me." Marshall said and colson had to agree. There was nights where you could sleep like a angel and then you had nights that felt restless because you was stuck on a certain song. "Well. If you wanna get the stench off before pete comes and picks us up for a whole day you can go hop in my shower and I'll have some of my clothes ready for you." Colson said standing up and Marshall doing so behind him.

"Go up the stairs and take a right and the shower and bath combo is on the right." Colson said as he walked back in the kitchen and poured the rest of the coffee out in the sink. He dried his hands off and went into the laundry room and gathered some clothes. "There probably gonna be to big." Colson said as he laid them on the table. He sat on the sofa and sighed as he looked outside at the cloudy sky.

Colson really needed to do some recording today but pete said he needed "relax" and not think about writing or singing. Kells ran his head through his hair and he heard the water shut off. He hears footsteps coming down the stairs and looks and sees a Eminem that looks like a drowned rat and a fuzzy towel wrapped around his body. Colson chuckles and points at the kitchen counter. "The clothes might be a little to big but its all I had." Colson said grabbing his Cigarettes and lighter.

Kells watches as marshall grabs his clothes and colson watches as he walks back up the stairs and shakes his head when Em walks back into the bathroom. "Fuck." Colson mutters as he lights the cigarette. This always helped clearing his head. Marshall comes back a couple mins later and colson cackles as he sees his clothes developing Em. Marshall flips him off and steals his cigarette.