Chapter 1: The mess up

Trigger warning ⚠!! Mentions: Attempt sucide/cutting!!

Kells POV

"Hey kells you coming?" Pete said looking at me from the door to exit the room. "Go ahead I'll see you later." i said sitting in the glass box. I must have drowned until my own little world because i looked up and saw him gone. We had just got done uploading glass house to the web.

Some reasons i can always make sad music the best when I'm actually sad. I draw my knees up to my chest and drone over the fight that me and my brother got into. I'm so stupid. Said so many shit i didn't mean but gosh he doesn't know that. After i had a good debate in my head. I finally lifted myself and climed up out of the glass box and sighed as i walked over to my bag.

I opened my phone and saw missed messages from pete. I ignored them and checked the time. "8:02? Fuck." I muttered. I hurridly grabbed my jacket and my phone as I started running down the sidewalk feeling the cool breeze graze my shirtless body.

I got to my house and marched up the steps as i opened the door quietly and shut it behind me. I walked into the kitchen to see Ms Carter sitting at the kitchen counter. "Sorry I'm late." I said walking in. She smiled and hugged me. "It's ok. Sweet boy. Casie is asleep upstairs." She said pinching my cheeks.

She bidded me farewell and i smiled as i closed the door behind her. She was my next door neighbor and was like a grandma to me. I walked over to the stairs as i pulled my scarf off and tossed it on the table. I walked up the steps and peeked in on casie. I walked in and moved her hair out of her eyes as i kissed her forehead.

"Love you sweetgirl." I whispered. "Love you to daddy." She said and i opened my eyes to see brown eyes staring back at me. "Why are you still awake?" I asked sitting on the edge of her bed. "M'sorry. Wanted to wait until you got home." She said groggily. "I'm home. Go sleep babygirl." I said pulling the cover around her.

"M'kay daddy." She said and she was out like a light. I smiled tearly and walked to her door and walked out and left it cracked open like she likes it. I walked back downstairs and walked into the kitchen and started doing the dishes in the sink. I got them all done and i slowly started washing the knife as i slowly ran my finger across it. "Remember what we use to do with this?" I heard that little voice in the back of my head.

"The way that the cold metal felt against our skin and how all our pain was washed away." It said again as i raised the knife to my neck with a little force to make a little cut. "Do it. You pathetic waste of air. Wash all the pain way." The voice said. "No more pain." I muttered. "Hey kells i was getting worried, you wasnt answering my-" Pete stopped as he saw the knife pressed to my neck.

"Kells!!" He said leaping over the table and grabbing the knife. I snapped out of it and looked at him as i remember what i was doing. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I said sinking to the floor tears falling our of my eyes. "I'm sorry." I said over and over as Pete put the knife in the sink and cradled me as we rocked back in forth.

"You should have called me." Pete said as i finally calmed down. "It was about the fight you had with your brother aight it?" He asked sitting across from me. "I don't know anymore. To much to list." I muttered.
"You know what this means right?" He said and i nodded guilty.

"I'll go." I whispered. Pete sighed. "It's for your own good. It could have been bad if i didn't show up. Especially with casie upstairs." He Said and my eyes widen. "Omg. I forgot about her being here. What if she came down and saw me in a pool of my own blood? Or saw me cut my own neck? I'm a bad father." I said.

"Shhh. Your not a bad father. Your just depressed like everybody else. You have your problems and tomorrow we will figure out what. Got to get that head of yours straight some how." Pete said chuckling. I sighed. "Or maybe I'm just to crazy." I muttered.

The first chap was kinda short but the second will take up for it hopefully. This chap was kinda just how they you know. 😂😂