Chapter 9 - "What am I Doing?"

Colson didn't know what he was doing. He was getting close to marshall and he didn't know if that was a good thing or not. Him and Marshall was currently listening to the song that he just made and it let colson get deep in his thoughts as he looked over to the older male beside of him.

That feeling in his stomach would rise every time he would look at the male and colson didn't want to say that it was butterflies because he's not 11 no more. He didn't believe in butterflies but he did believe in the feelings that was running through his mind right know and that scared him.

Colson knew he should probably abort right know and just go back to doing what he was doing for the last week. "Hey. Colson you with me?" Marshall asked with them concerned brown eyes and all thoughts left colson's head as he nodded at marshall.

"Ready to upload it?" Marshall asked him. No. That's what colson wanted to say. He wanted it just to be between them just so they could have something together but that didn't sound right in his head or when it would exit his mouth so he put on a fake smile.

"Let's do it." Colson said as he grabbed his phone and hit the upload button. "It's done." Colson said exhaling. "Good. Good. Know get up. Your super tense." Marshall said as he stood up and colson followed stretching up and groaning as his back popped. "What we doing?" Kells asked. "You have a game room right?" Marshall asked as colson nodded and walked out of his sound room and down the other corrdior and opened a door that had consoles said up and a computer.

Marshall walked by him and picked up just dance showing colson. "Wanna play? Or you afraid your get your ass beat." Marshall said and colson smirked as he walked over and stood over em and leaned down. "How about we make this interesting." Colson said whispering against Marshall's ear enjoying the shutter that traveled through Marshall's body.

"I'm listening." Marshall stuttered as colson smirked standing back up and grabbing the game from Marshall's hand letting there hands touch and linger. Colson put the game in the console and stood back up. "If i win i get to do anything i want to do to you with your consent of course." Colson said biting his lip as a blush rised up on Marshall's cheeks.

"I choose the same stipulation." Marshall said as he avoided the younger man's gaze. "Let's get started." Colson said as they got in there positions.

-after the game-

"That's not fair." Marshall said crossing his arms as he looked at the scores where he lost every round. "You didn't say you was that good." Marshall said huffing. Colson chuckled. "That's the point." Colson said and marshall rolled his eyes. "Ok do what you want know." Marshall said in defeat. Colson walked over to him as Marshall looked up at him.

Colson put his hand on Marshall's neck as he cupped it around one side. "I'm gonna do something i want you to push me away if you don't want it. Ok." Colson said and marshall nodded the time waiting killing him. 

Colson leaned down and at the same time pulled marshall up so there lips connected. Marshall's eyes widen as colson's lips moved against his. His eyes closed as he was getting into it and kissed back letting his hands fall on colsons chest as colson looped his arm around Marshall's waist and pulled him closer.

Colson pulled away as he kissed down Marshall's jaw letting his lips carry down Marshall's beard covered jaw as he his lips drifted down towards Marshall's neck and kissed it as marshall threw his head back giving colson access. Colson nibbled at the white skin as he licked around it and bit down then licked it to ease the pain.

He pulled away looking at the purple-blueish bruise on Marshall's neck. "There." Colson said smirking and sitting down on the couch that he had in the game room. When marshall finally came to he went into the bathroom and huffed as he looked at the bruise on his neck.

He came out staring daggers at the younger male he was streched out on the couch. "What the fuck." Marshall said as he stalked over and loomed over the younger male who just looked up at him unfazed. "What? You agreed to it." Colson said closing his eyes. "People a 100 miles away can see this." Marshall said screaming a little.

"You wasn't complaining when i was doing it. I recall a different sound coming from that pretty mouth of yours." Colson said teasingly. Marshall pouted and crossed his arms as he sat down on the other end of the couch. Colson leaned up grabbed the shorter male and pulled him into his lap.

"I'm sorry." Colson said burying his head and Marshall's neck as marshall threaded his fingers through colsons hair. "We need to talk about this colson. What are we doing?" Marshall asked. "Do we have to talk about it know?" Colson asked. Marshall sighed. He didn't even wanna talk about it right know either.

"I would rather be kissing you." Colson said pulling out of Marshall's neck and and looking at marshall. "Who's stopping you." Marshall said and colson pressed there lips together again for the second time that day.

Yea there talk later.