Chapter 7: "He's gone"

SADNESS AHEAD!! 😭

Kelly and Marshall was still in the strangers house talking and eating bacon that kells cooked up because they was fucking starving. A few mins later pete trodded himself down the stairs holding his head. "Give me some of that fucking bacon." Pete said falling on top of colson. Who shoved him off in the floor.

Pete groaned as he faceplanted the carpet. "Jackass." He said as he leaned up and stuffed a peice of bacon in his mouth. When it was all gone. Pete got up and grabbed his keys from the bowl on the table. "Let's go to burger king or sonic or some shit." Pete said slugging his jacket on as colson and marshall followed behind.

"Can you drive?" Colson said as pete waved him off and started up the engine as everyone got in. They drove to the nearest place which was burger king and pulled in the driveway when colsons phone went off. "Who is?" Pete asked as colson looked at the ID. "Hospital. Probably dad." Colson said. Pete nodded. "Answer we will go in afterwards." Pete said laying his head back.

"Hello." Colson said. "Hi. Is this colson baker?" A small voice said on the other line. "Yes." Colson said confused as pete was looking at him. "We are sorry for your loss. Your dad died this morning." She said and colson went blank. His hand was numb. He couldn't even hear the woman anymore. His mind went numb.

Pete tooked the phone and colson just let his arm slouch. "Your dad died this morning." That line already a record in his brain. He could hear pete on the phone with the nurse. He didn't even notice when pete hung up. "Kells!! Kells." Pete said shaking colson and colson looked at him them blue eyes not blue no more.

But he wasn't crying. Not a single tear was rolling down his face. Maybe that made him evil or maybe he didn't feel nothing right know. Pete wrapped his arms around colson trying to console his Best friend. Colson wanted to cry out, to say something. But. His mouth wouldn't move.

"Can you hear me?" Pete asked. Yes but faintly. Colson nodded. "We need to go to the hosiptal is that fine?" He asked again. No but colson nodded otherwise. "Alright bro. Wanna crawl in the back?" Pete asked as Marshall was watching.

Kelly nodded and got out of the vehicle and got in the back with Marshall. He didn't even know if it was alright all colson did was grab marshall and pull the older male towards his chest as he hugged him. Marshall didn't move or anything. He just let colson hold him because he knew the younger male needed it.

Colson buried his head in Marshall's neck as Marshall's head was shoved in colsons chest. Pete smiled as he looked at them in the mirror and was thankful em didn't make it worse by flipping out or something. Marshall lifted his head out of Kelly's chest and dull blue eyes looked at him.

He could tell the younger male was broken. There was already sadness and depression in them eyes and it hasn't even been a day. Especially him being diagnosised with a mental disorder didn't help. "I'm sorry." Marshall muttered. It was short. Simple and it probably was a bad move. But he didn't know what else to say in this predicament.

He knew all kelly needed was comfort. He didn't need apologies, but marshall felt that he at least owned him that. Colson actually cracked a small smile at him and looked that the passing cars on the busling highway as he kept his arms wrapped around Marshall. It was about like 8 or 9 in the morning and the whole town was already up and about. Marshall laid his own kells chest, listening to his heartbeat which almost lulled him to sleep.

Kelly watched as Pete pulled into the hospital parking spot. Colson stared at the big tall rectangle building as pete turned off the ignition. Marshall leaned up and rubbed his eyes. "Ready?" Pete asked and colson sighed and nodded.

"If your sleepy you don't have to come in." Colson said to Marshall who was on the brink of falling asleep again. "No no. I want to console you it's fine." He mumbled and slid out of the vehicle first so he could stretch. Kelly then stepped out as pete also did and locked the doors.

They walked towards the hosiptal with Marshall walking beside colson as he leaned against the younger male. Colson noticed and interlaced there fingers and locked ther hands together. They walked in and a petite nurse walked over to them as kelly looked around and saw a whole lot of white.

Pete talked to the nurse and soon there walking towards a room that the nurse opened. They walked in and colson wrinkled his nose. It even smelled like death. "He left a note for you." She said and handed colson a paper. "His belongings is in a box on the bed." She said Pointing.

"Me and the hosiptal are sorry for your loss." She said patting kells on the shoulder. Colson sat down on the bed and skimmed the letter and it broke him as he read it over and over again. He stood up and made his way to the door. "Kells where you going?" Pete said.

"Tell the doctor something. I have to get out of here." He said stuffing the letter in his pocket and bolting out of the door. Marshall looked at pete and he nodded. "Go." Pete said and marshall took off after kelly. Kelly walked out to the cold crisp morning air and breathed a lung ful in.

He walked over to Pete's car and leaned against it as em jogged up to it. "Hug?" Marshall asked. Kelly looked over and grabbed Marshall's arm and enveloped the older male again. "What did the letter say?" Marshall said and when kells tense he knew he had fucked up. That he shouldn't have said anything but kelly replied back but marshall wished he hadn't.

"He overdosed." Colson said.

I know it wasn't exactly how colsons dad died but like i knew he had cancer i just wanted to add a little something else.

P.S song above is about his dad's death 😥