Chapter 3: Hang out

Just wanna say. I'll use there real names to sometimes.

Kelly sighed as he walked out of the therapists office looking at the slip of paper. He stuffed it in pocket and walked through the waiting door back over to the check in. Sarah smiled at him. "Scheduling another one?" She asked typing on the computer.

Colson nodded. "He Wants to see me everywhere 2 weeks unfortunately." Kells said leaning against the marble counter. "Alright. Got ya set in the computer." Sarah said. Colson nodded. "See ya then." Kells said as he walked out of the sliding doors. He walked out and looked around as he didn't see Pete here then. A puff of smoke went up his nose as he looked around and saw Eminem leaning up against the wall with a blunt.

Colson walked over. "Did Marshall mathers wait for dear old me?" Colson said as he walked up and grabbed the other man's cigerette. Marshall rolled his eyes and looked down at the pavement. "Don't flatter yourself." Em said and snatched his cigerette back. Kelly chuckled and shoved his hands in his hoodie as he leaned up against the wall next to em.

Kells looked over but then had to look down. "Man i forgot how short you was." Kelly said leaning down to Marshall's height as he took the cigerette back. Marshall reacted with the middle finger which made colson chuckle. "You wish." Colson said and he couldn't stop it from leaving his mouth.

Marshall didn't say anything as he felt the blush rise on his face. Colson bit his tongue as he cussed himself. Pete finally pulled up and kells almost thanked god for getting him out of the awkward silence. He handed the blunt back. "Thanks." Kells said subtly.

"Anytime." Em said quietly. "Imma hold you to that." Kells screamed over his shoulder as he opened the door of Pete's car but it was to late pete was done walking up to em and making a convo. Kells groaned. He thought one of two things. One, slam his head repeatedly into the car door or two, jump into traffic.

He dismissed both of them as he started thinking of his daughter. He closed the door back as he walked up to them chatting while glaring at pete. "So y'all didn't kill each other. Which that's a good thing." Pete said looking from kells to em. "We made a truce some what." Em said as kells nodded. "Great. That means we could all hang out then!!." Pete said. If looks could kill pete would be dead right know from the way kells was looking at him.

Em noticed and he shook his head. "Naw another time." Em said nervously as he felt kells eyes flick to him. "No come on. We can go back to kells place." Pete said smirking at colson and walking em to his car. Em got in and colson stopped pete from getting in. "My place?!?" Kelly whispered screamed.

"Yea why not. Since Y'all buddy buddy know." Pete said smirking. "We ain't buddy buddy. We made a truce to forget everything that went on." Kelly said. "It's close." Pete said shrugging as he got in. "Also your have to sit in the back with em." Pete said. "Why?" Kells asked. "Biscuit is asleep in your seat." Pete said motioning to the passenger seat.

Kells looked over and saw the tiny dog asleep in the seat and glared at it. "You know i can't sit in the fucking backseat." Colson said. "Well stop growing." Pete said and collson rolled his eyes. He opened the back seat as he looked at the tiny space and then looked over at em. "I'll scoot over as much as i can." Em said and colson nodded as he sat down and tried to swing his legs in.

He did and closed the door. It was so uncomfortable. Kells knees was up to his chest and him and em was arm to arm. "I Don't think this is going to work." Kells said. "Stretch out." Pete said starting up the car. "There is another person in the back seat." Kells said as em was looking from each of the two. "Think of something so i can go. I'm not going to listen to you bitch all the way home." Pete said dull.

Colson sighed. The only way was for him to stretch out. He sighed. He looked over to em. "Sit on my lap for a second." He said as he put his knees down as far as they could go. "What?" Em asked. "Just until i get in the right postion." Kells said. "Alright." Em said and scooted over until he was in kells lap and his legs was criss crossed.

Kelly grabbed each side of Marshall's side and picked him up and stretched his legs out as he heard em gasp from kells hands on his hips. "Sorry." Kelly muttered as he sat em down in the middle of his legs and let em stretch out between his legs. "This is whole lot more comfortable." Kells sighed as he leaned against the window.

"You alright?" He said as leaned over Marshall's shoulder. Em shivered as he felt colsons breath hit the side of his face. "Yea I'm comfortable." Marshall said as colson leaned back and marshall leaned against colsons chest. Pete pulled out of the parking spot and stopped at the drive in spot as he waited to pull out.

"Oh wait." Kells said moving around and digging the prescription out of his blue jean pocket and hand it to pete. "Go by the pharmacy and get that." Kells said looking out the window as pete pulled out of the drive in. "Oh i know what this is for." Pete said drawing out his voice. Kells looked at pete through the window and looked away silently telling him not to say anything which pete didn't.

Kells could feel Marshall looking up at him as colson looked out the window. Marshall looked at the hand that was sprayed out on colsons leg and bit his lip as he thought about consoling kells. Em grabbed the younger man's hand and rubbed circles on it as he noticed that kells hand was bigger then his own and he frowned at that.

Kells smiled as he watched em and decided to lace his tattooed arm around the mans waist and gently pulled the man closer to him as he leaned up and laid his head on top of eminems. Pete was watching them through the mirror as he tried not to fangirl as they was obviously cuddling but he wouldn't tell them that.

Thought i wouls make a cute chap 😝