Chapter 6: "Mistake"

Kelly and marshall started making small talk afterwards as they was waiting on pete. "Have you never talked to anyone about this?" Em asked as he was laying his head in kells lap. "Pete and rook mostly. Until i got a therapist so i guess he gets my dirty laundry to know." Kells said combing his fingers through Marshall's hair.

"Sometimes it's good to get all of that shit off your chest instead of keeping it bottled up." Marshall said and kells chuckled. "First, you was also at the therapist and second, when did you get so wise?" Kelly asked and grunted as em elbowed him in the stomach. "I have been in this world longer then you." Marshall said kelly nodded.

"Aw Yes. I keep on forgetting because of your shortness." Kelly said and em rolled his eyes. "Har har." Em faked laugh. "It's not my fault your a giant." Marshall said. "How tall are you anyway?" Marshall asked looking at kells. "6'4." Kelly said and Marshall huffed. "Imma cut off your legs if you keep growing." Marshall said.

Kelly chuckled. "Think I'm out of the growing phase." Kelly said as soon as he heard the horn blow. "There's petey." Kelly said getting up by moving Marshall's head who supressed a whine.

Kelly grabbed his keys and his tank top he had laid out over the chair and slipped it on. "Ain't you going to try to cover up your a million tats?" Em asked and kells shrugged. "The tank will come off anyway. Why does it matter." Kells said and em raised a eyebrow.

"Why would it though?" Em asked. Kells chuckled at his confusion. "When pete says hang out he means go get drunk and he bangs random chicks." Colson said putting earrings in and chuckling as Em cocked his head to the side.

"I'm talking about that we are going to a party." Kelly said and Marshall wanted to smack his self. "Get up come on. Also before we leave your breath stinks got a mint or gum?" Colson asked marshall and marshall frowned and shook his head.

Colson looked around and found some mint gum. He opened it and took it out of it's package. "Open." Colson said as he held it in front of Marshall's mouth. He was so close that marshall could smell the weed coming from the other male's breath. "Open." Colson said but this time more commanding and marshall felt chills go down his spine as the voice traveled though his ears.

He opened his mouth with a pink hue rising up on his face. Colson fed him the gum and hummed. "Good." Colson said and walked towards the door as marshall was still kinda froze at there interaction. Colson opened the door and marshall walked towards the door and pass colson until his wrist got grabbed and his breath hitched.

Colson leaned down. "Better make that blush go down unless you want Pete to pick on you about it." Colson said breath fanning his face. Marshall walked passed him with his face still hot.

Pete leaned out the window and looked at marshall and busted out laughing. "Why you wearing clothes that's trying to swallow you?" Pete said and marshall flipped him off and slid in back seat. Colson walked towards Pete's vehicle and Pete looked at him and smirked. "Did it get spicy last night? that's the reason why he's wearing your clothes?" Colson rolled his eyes. "Shut up and get inside the vehicle." Colson said shoving Pete's head back in the ratty vehicle. Colson walked over to the passenger and hopped inside.

Pete chuckled and took off down the driveway towards the house. He looked at his watch and hummed. "The party started at 6 so we will be fashionably late." Pete said and Kelly snorted. "We will about 30 mins late." Kelly said. Moments later they pulled into the driveway of the persons house that was throwing the party. "Why didn't you tell me rook was the one throwing it?" Colson asked sliding out of the vehicle as Marshall did the same and stood beside of him.

Pete shrugged. "Actually left my mind." He said walking towards the door and opened it without bothering to knock. Marshalls nose wrinked as the smell of all kind of drugs flew up his nose and he coughed a little as Colson looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Marshall looked around the party and saw mostly people making out or dry humping one another. He was lead into the kitchen and saw fruit punch in a bowl that had a weird smelling aroma coming from it.

Kelly grabbed a glass and poured the liquid in a cup and took a swig. "Wooo that's powerful." He said but took another swig. Colson looked at a nervous looking Marshall. "Want some?" Colson asked and Marshall shook his head. "Naw I think imma stay sober." Marshall said and colson nodded and we fixing to say something until he got hollered at. Colson looked over and smiled as he walked over to slim and rook and dapped them up.

Marshall walked to the fridge and grabbed a non alcoholic soda. He took a sip and walked over to the corner of the room and leaned against the walls as he watched Colson start rapping and pulling his tank top off as girls started pushing and shoving one another just to be closer to the young rapper/singer. Marshall chuckled as he waited for a cat fight to break out.

-3 hours later-

Marshall was still leaning up against the wall as he watched colson high and drunk as fuck while playing beer pong. He couldn't find pete so he guessed that he was upstairs in one of the thousand rooms fucking some random chick that he knew jack about. Colson ended up winning and dapped rook and slim up as he made his wobbly ass over to Marshall and slinged his arm around the older males shoulder.

"So you having a good time." Colson said loopy while putting his weight on Marshall and Marshall grunted trying to heave the heavier male off of him and up against the wall. "Yea." Marshall said looking up at the younger male as colson looked down at him with hazed eyes. Colson leaned down and took his thumb as he swiped it across Marshalls lower lip. "Your so cute." colson said Marshalls breath hitched.

Colson leaned down and let his lips pillow over Marshalls and marshalls eyes widen as colson moved his lips against his own marshall kissed him back. His own subconscious has left his mind as colson gently shoved him up against the wall and marshall leaned into it as he closed his eyes even his brain was telling him this was wrong. That kelly was drunk and didn't mean it.

Kelly pulled away with a look on his face like he came to his senses and held his stomach. He grabbed his mouth and rushed to the bathroom and puked in the toilet as Marshall was behind him pulling his hair out of his face.

Colson finally got up with the help of marshall who cleaned his mouth and helped him walk to the couch and laid down.

-next morning-

Colson groaned as he woke up with a busting headache and looked and saw water and asprin on the table he leanes up and took it as he drunk it down. What happened yesterday fled his head. He kissed him. He kissed fucking Marshall mathers. Eminem.

He wanted to blame it on the beer and weed but he knew he couldn't he knew what he was doing and that made him feel horrible. He saw Marshall looking through his phone. "Hey." Colson said and marshall looked up. "Aw your awake." He said putting his phone away and going to sit beside colson. "Yea headache from hell though."

Marshall hummed and kells bit his tongue. "Sorry about last night." Colson said and Marshall shrugged. "Don't worry about it. You was drunk. It was a mistake." Marshall said walking back into the kitchen. "Yea a "drunken" mistake." Colson whispered running a hand through his hair.

That took forever to write 😩