Permanet partners

Recently Muichiro had grown more wanting of your company so here you two sat underneath his cherry blossom tree using the shade as a shield to stay out and watch the clouds idly drift by. 

"And I think that cloud looks like a-" Your words slowly tuned out of his world, as much as he could sit here and listen to talk all day about whatever you wanted for as long as you wanted to, today he was just... out of it.

His eyes traced your face from the gleam in your eyes to the way your soft lips opened and closed as you rambled on about the canvas above.

His eyes narrowed slightly as he smiled at you fondly with a closed mouth. "Muichiro? Muichiro are you ther-" "y/n are you aware how amazing you make me feel?" Your mouth went dry as he traced his fingers lightly over your cheek, "because I was just wondering if I make you feel the same way" chuckling lightly at the expression of bewilderment on your face he pulled the two of you up and out into the suns gentle rays.

"Humour me for one moment (y/n) and dance" without another word or warning Muichiro took it upon himself to begin your dance amongst the autumn leaves.

"You know I have absolutely no idea why I know how to dance or why it sticks in my head" He snickered as you continued to follows his lead "W- we had a mission a few months ago a demon was attacking people at this ball of sorts that was hosted everywhere six weeks and we learned to not look out of place" you mumbled keeping your eyes on his "is that so? Well if my memory serves correctly you end this with a dip" He mused with closed eyes giving you one final turn before leading you into a dip.

"You know y/n I'd like to make you my permanent partner" He leaned in close you noses were millimetres from touching "not just on the dance floor" and with that he gently pressed his lips with yours indulging in the moment before pushing the two of you down to the ground.

"Is that a yes?" He hovered above you eyes plagues with doubt. Instead of answering him with words you pulled him by the collar down to meet your pink lips again.

"Fine but you have to tell the others" you muttered on to his lips before electing to hide in the crook of his neck.