Muichiro x Demon reader

No one requested this I wrote this at 1 am so pls forgive me 💀💀💀

"So you still refuse to consume a human? You realise you are such a nuisance to me in over the three years I've kept you, you have completely refused to feed" Kokoshibo scoffed as you listened to his usual berating.

"We will be fighting soon I expecting you know what's good for you you'll make sure non of my possible injuries sustain"

"..." once again you replied with silence why would you help him he treated you like absolute shit and acted like he was your saviour after turning you into this thing.

~.

You winced as the fight went on observing the short young man with black and teal hair, watching as he ran at Kokoshibo, the blade in his hands going a bright crimson.

Eyes widening in shock once you realised he'd be sliced in half if Kokoshibo decided to turn into the demon equivalent of a porcupine.

You weren't sure the extent of your healing blood demon art but you definitely weren't trying it out on half of a person, dashing as fast as you could the millisecond the blade pierced Kokoshibo, tackling the boy to the side just as multiple blades erupted from your masters skin.

"Let me un- unwrap your w- wounds" You stuttered pickling him off to the side "I ca- I will fix you" You nodded a certain determination mixed in with your voice.

Muichiro POV

She's a demon I know that but I can't help but feel the need to trust her, I simply nodded letting her quickly unwrap my wounds letting my eyes wander towards the ongoing battle she saved me from being split in half is she wanted me dead I would be.

"I- I think this might h- hurt, please forgive me" I snapped my head towards her noticing a small knife press into the palm of her hand as her blood dropped down into my wounds "blood demon art angels blood" the second the last syllable left her lips it felt like my wounds were on fire of course I was used to excruciating pain but this was a whole new level.

"Gomenasai" She continued to kneel next to me her brows furrowed gently as she continued to apologise.

I closed my eyes as the burning sensation soon stopped "I- it worked!" I felt her hold my... hand?! I could feel my hand! My eyes shot open as I sat up every place where I'd felt like hell payed a visit was completely healed over and all my limbs seemed to be in order.

"Y- you keep f- fighting and I'll be- right here to h- heal you!" She said with her cheeks puffed which I couldn't lie was absolutely adorable "Hai!"

Reader 3rd POV?

'I'm glad that worked I've never tested it on a human... well he doesn't quite need to know that' You watched as he ran back into battle whatever happened you were going to keep that boy alive even if it was till the last drop of blood in your body.

~.

"You piece of shit I knew Kokshibo was wrong about you I should've murdered you on the spot" Muzan screamed as you clutched onto Muichiro's sleeve "tell Satan I said 'Hee hee'" you flipped him off as the first rays of light began to peep over the horizon "Bye Bye" You smiled at Muichiro who gave you a confused head tilt at the sudden statement.

"It's sun rise I have no where to hide, bye Mui t- thank you for protecting me from them" You turned your head back to the horizon "Y/N can you go small like Nezuko?" Muichiro suddenly broke your train of thought.

You pondered it for a second before nodding and without second thought shrinking to about 3 foot tall, "good because I'm not done protecting you" Suddenly Muichiro was standing infront of you and covering the rest of you with his coat "a little inconvenient but it'll work for now"

Six years later

"And that my little butterfly is how I met your uncle" You sat with the purple eyed child as she stared at you in awe "c- can you still go small" her eyes lit up a little "no your mother turned me back into a human shortly after I finished healing everyone" You laughed a little and rubbed the back of your neck "Ara Ara just returning the favour" Shinobu giggled while grabbing some onigiri "did you heal dad as well?" Giyuu nodded with a big smile and wiggled the fingers on his right arm "and auntie Mitsuri and Uncle Obanai" Mitsuri spoke and Obanai simply nodded.

"So when are you two getting married?" You chocked at the question failing too notice the small smirk on Muichiro's face.

Fin.

A/N probably a bit shit but I'm not the best writer so please forgive that but I hope you still enjoyed this little one shot