Chapter 16.5

I'm sorry for the unnecessary cliffhanger. But I'm really not. I purposely split the chapter in 2.

Tomika

T: I'm... I'm in.

J: Great! RYDER! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!

R: WHAT?

J: SHE'S IN!

T: Wait a second... since when did you 2 discuss this?

R: Uh... a few days ago.

T: Whatever. So, what does this fake dating consist of?

R: Anything really. Pet names, hugs, kisses, cuddles, and fucks.

T: I'm out if you don't remove the last one.

R(Whines): But-

T: NO!

R: Fine. (Huffs) You suck.

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL

I'm sitting in class when Ryder walks in.

MF: What are you doing here?

R: I got my schedule changed.

T: Why?

R: So I could see you babe.

T: Awww, that's so sweet.

L: NO PDA!

He pecks my lips and goes sit in the back of the class. Lawrence groans I here an animalistic growl. I ignore it, and look at Ryder, who's smirking. I mouth a "what". He just mouths back "nothing".

I look around to see... nothing. Nothing weird. Freddy and Summer are talking, Lawrence is on his computer, Zack is tensed, Mr. Finn is nowhere, and everyone else is either reading or talking.

TIME SKIP

Me and Ryder walk into the cafeteria. He looks around and suddenly pulls me on his lap and kisses me. 

I quickly pull away.

T: (Whispers) What?

R: (Whispers) Just do it.

I place my lips onto his and we make out until we here a loud "BANG" noise. We pull away. Ryder has a smirk on his face and Zack is coming over.

Z: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME ANGRY!?

T:...

Z: ANSWER ME! FUCK! I DID IT AGAIN.

He punches the Ryder's face and leaves.

R: Soo...? I think he likes you.

T: No he doesn't.

R: Look. Go after him and see what he has to say.

T: Okay.

I run in the direction he went. I see him sitting on the steps so I sit beside him.

Z: What do you want.

T: Are you okay? Why are you so mad?

Z: Why am I so mad? PROBABLY BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS DATING YOU! THEY'RE GETTING EVERYTHING WHILE I'M JUST IN THE FUCKING BACKGROUND! THAT'S WHY I'M PISSED!

Zack

She whimpers in fear. Dammit. I did it again.

Z: Tomika? I'm sorry. 

I pull her into a hug and she snuggles into me. I wish we could be like this forever... but she's moved on.