Chapter 11

Sorry for slow updates. School's a bitch. I will be updating slower but I will try to maintain the once a week updates. I won't just leave this writing without a proper ending, you can count on that. Also, the ending is a bit depressing. Thats it for now. Happy reading!

Tomika

Z: I wanted to apologize.

T: For?

Z: Umm - I... for...

B: FOR WHAT!?!

Z: I don't know...

He wanted me to forgive him... but he didn't know what he did wrong?

T: Then why should I forgive you?

Z: I don't know ok? I just wanted to apologize for anything that i've done wrong.

B: You mean everything that you've done wrong?

Z: Like what?

B: I don't know... cheating on her? Betraying her? Breaking her fucking heart?

Z: I...

B: I.... I.... Stop stuttering and get your ass out of here.

He turned to me. I just looked away. He sighed and left.

B: What do you want to do?

T: I wanna get out of here.

B: Let's go then, Summer already signed you out.

T: When?

B: When Zack came in.

T: Then let's go!

B: Jeez woman, calm down.

Zack

I really messed up, didn't I? Why did I have to do this? Why couldn't I defend her? Or be there for her? Why was I not her shoulder to cry on, or the person who she could vent her emotions out to? Why couldn't I be the one to comfort her while she was crying? I'll tell you why. Because I messed up. I didn't defend her, but instead betrayed her. I was never there for her. The second Hayley came in, I took that as an escape. I thought that she would never like me, so I went for someone who I thought did. Instead, she used all my money, blackmailed me, and made me do everything for her. She wasn't like Tomika. She wasn't funny and her presence seemed annoying instead of comforting. I got another chance and I ruined it. Why did I have to ruin this? Her voice wasn't scratchy, but soft, and slightly raspy, but its what made her special. Her voice, songs, and herself. I need to fix this somehow. Everytime she bit her lip in concentration, it felt like she was teasing me. Everytime I watched her cry was like the world ending. I loved her and had to prove it. But that was it. I had no more chances.

Third Person 

She was broken but tried to hide it. She didn't want pity. She didn't want their comfort. She wanted to know why. Why do they hate her? Why did they replace her? Why did they Betray her? Why did this have to happen to her? Why didn't her love her? Was she never good enough? Was she so terrible that she had to be replaced? Why couldn't she be good enough? Why couldn't this stop? She only found the answer to the last question. She knew how she could make it all stop. Everything would end and everything would be better. 

To my loved ones

To Babe, you are like my unbiological sister. I love you. You've always loved me and I can never repay you. While you are reading this, I am already gone. Don't try to find me. There will be clues leading to where I will be. Do not save me.

To Louie, I still remember when we were kids. We would just fool around and never really cared about anything. I wish we could go back to relive those moments. I love you but I won't be back.

To Summer, I forgive you. You are still my best friend. Try to help keep everyone sane, you will cope the best with me gone. Sad, but still sane. Keep everyone I have written to in this letter, including you, safe.

To Miles, Ray, and Mom

Thank you for being my family.

To Kenzie and Hudson,

You guys were never second. I will still always care about you. Take care of Game Shakers for me.

You can find my location in my room. It is inside of my acoustic guitar. I love you all. I guess this is goodbye.

Lots of love,

Tomika Young