Chapter 7

Tomika

I can't help but keep crying. I hate myself. Why can't I just be useful to them for once?

B: I have good news!

T: What is it?

B: You got a record deal!

T: Wha-how?

B: You're signed to Star records, owned by Jimmy Star.

T: Really?

B: Yup, you're going to be performing tonight. It's going to be at Taylor Swift's party. No pressure.

T: Cool! Is it formal?

B: Yes. You also have a plus one.

T: You're coming with me. You got me this record deal.

B: Really?

T: Of course? Do the other know?

?: Yup.

I turn around to see the rest of the Game Shakers.

T: Are any of you also invited?

Tr: I am. You need a ride babygirl?

T: Sure. I'm going to get ready.

I put on a dress. We got into a limo. We made sure nobody recognized me. I saw the band. What were they doing here?

Zack

We were invited to Taylor Swift's party. We would be performing. If this went well, we would get a record deal! I saw Triple G and Babe Carano! They were with someone. She was in a white dress and had a guitar. I was going to approach them when...

JS(Jimmy Star): Next we have SCHOOL OF ROCK!!!

We performed. I could tell Jimmy was not impressed. Then the girl went on stage.

JS: NOW PRESENTING.... TOMIKA YOUNG!!!

What? She walked on stage with Babe and Triple G. IT WAS HER?? She looked amazing. Just then she started singing and original. It was amazing. Taylor Swift herself went up to congratulate her about "the record deal"? She got a record deal. When she met my eyes, she just walked away. Babe and Trip threw me a glare and ran after her.

TIME SKIP

Tomika

It'ss been a week since the party. I became friends with Taylor Swift. I saw Zack looking at me at the party. It felt like heartbreak all over again. Babe had to stay with me that night to make sure I didn't hurt myself in my sleep. Yes, I do that sometimes. I still haven't gone to school. I can't see anyone in the band. It hurts too much. I ddecidde to go and take a walk. I haven't been outsidde in a week and I need some fresh air. I bump into someone.

T: Oh, I'm so sorry, I was jus–Zack?

I almost immediately tried to run away, but I wasn't quick enough. He held me down. I started crying, waiting for him to hit me or yell at me.

Z: Why are you crying?

T: N-No reason.

Z: Look, I want to just

?: Hey Babe!

I look behind up and see Hayley. They're dating? Figures. Hayley just shoved me onto the ground and stepped on mey stomach.

H: Stay away from my man! Was she bothering you babe?

Z: Uh- Yeah. I was gonna beat her up anyways.

I started getting dizzy. Then everything went black.

Babe

I'm starting to get worried. Tomika left 3 hours ago. I'm going to find her.

TIME SKIP

Oh. My. God. She was lying on the ground. Unconcious. I called an ambulance. Then I texted the Game Shakers to meet at the Hospital. I rode with her to the hospital.

D(Doctor): Is anyone here for Tomika Young?

B: Here.

D: I'm sorry, but she has a rib fracture and has gone into a coma. We also think that she might have lung cancer, making it even worse.

I just start crying. The rest of the Game Shakers come in and see my crying. The doctor tells them about it.

Tr: Oh my god. I'm so sorry Babe.

H: Can we go see her?

D: Right this way.

I followed the doctor and saw Tomika. I kept crying. I hated seeing her like this. Who wouldd do this to her? Once I calmed down, they started asking me questions.

K: How did she end up like this?

B: She went to the park. I went to find her and I saw her like this.

Tr: I think I know who did this.

B: Who?

Tr: Mika's old band. They hated her, right?

B: You're right. Let's go confront them. Hey Kenz, can you and Hudson stay with her?

K: Sure. You guys go ahead.

H: Bye!

We head to the school. I see SOR talking. We head over to them.

Tr: Hey....